No announcement yet.

Ether involved in a bar fight with Jack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DorianWozniacki View Post
    It was a VIP night at the bar and I invited Jack there because we are pretty cool but I don't know what he said to Ether when I left to the bathroom and when I came back I saw Ether storm Jack like a madman.

I hope Ether or Jack can clear this up, what happened exactly?
    I was in the back VIP lounge in the club and i was getting my smoking groove on chatting to one kriss girl about to pull endz and Ether comes running in red faced talking bout 'You gonna back me G lets rush Jack'

I was like i know you VIP ether but i cant be doing that to jack i know the man plus his Dorians guest then he stormed out and said i'll do **** myself

Guess he took care of it..

Comment

Man, i was pissed.

You guys like my belt?

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        Ether's a nice guy.

He won't hurt anyone like that.
        You don't know him like I do trust me, once I stole his VIP chain and put it in PB32's coat as a joke and when he found it there he confronted PB32 and if I weren't there, fists would have been flying in the air. He's a quite but dangerous guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Man, i was pissed.

You guys like my belt?
          Oh.

I stand corrected.

Comment

That's a custom made Dolce&Gabbana belt, it was expensive but he bought it using the VIP card

Comment

You guys remember when I was wearing those big Prada's on that cloudy day? I wore them because Ether elbowed me in my eye in what was supposed to be a 'friendly scarp'. He doesn't know his strength.

Comment

You guys remember when I was wearing those big Prada's on that cloudy day? I wore them because Ether elbowed me in my eye in what was supposed to be a 'friendly scarp'. He doesn't know his strength.
                So thats where my prada shades went..
                Ive had 3 pair of shades nicked from the VIP mansion a pair of Mosh,Armani and now my Pradas... I thought it was the cleaner at first then i had dibs on it being kev...

Im off to nick your gucci suits from the VIP dry cleaners now D

Comment

Ether's a nice guy, he wouldn't hurt anyone like that.

Besides, that's not me, I don't dress like a Jimmy Buffet frat boy.

And btw, Dorian the Bulgarian, if you want me to respond in Romanian, its gonna cost you 1 million per word.

Comment

Nu sunt bulgar fut pa' mata'!

Comment

Nu sunt bulgar fut pa' mata'!

Comment

Working...
                      X