why does vitali have to fight haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still think he could rematch charr instead

Comment

I think Vitali needs the Haye fight. If you look through his career he will only really be remembered for that Lennox Lewis defeat which he performed very well in. He lacks that career defining mega fight. If he were to knock Haye out it would solidify his legacy. I doubt he will take on career at this stage, he has slowed down big time. Look at the trouble Chisora gave him and look at what Haye did to Chisora. Then again it is heavyweight boxing and anything can happen!

Comment

Originally posted by RedLights View Post
        haye already lost to the weaker brother
        That "weaker brother" has 5x more belts than Vitali.

That "weaker brother" was playing ping pong with Chris Byrd (Vitali's best opponent after Lennox Lewis), whom Vitali lost to.

By fighting Haye Vitali could show whether his cowboy style indeed has advantages over the pure boxing+power style of Wladimir.

Comment

He's the only other top HW there is.

We'd like to see two good fighters instead of a good one vs yet another bum.

Comment

Would like to see the fight, but only if Vitali feels he can do it.
            One thing I hate is to see a legend gone too far.

Vitali might be at the edge. But he is smart and I think he'll choose for the best.
            Whatever Vitali decides I am fine with it.. He certainly doesn't own anything to anybody, much less to Haye.

Comment

Working...
            X