Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva Fighter Impersonations (Kimbo, Machida, Liddell, Couture, etc)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva Fighter Impersonations (Kimbo, Machida, Liddell, Couture, etc)

They got some good instruction videos on this channel if you want to check them out, by the way.

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

They got some good instruction videos on this channel if you want to check them out, by the way.
    My man's funny as *****. I don't know why he's hated so much. Most dominant champion in UFC history.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      My man's funny as *****. I don't know why he's hated so much. Most dominant champion in UFC history.
      BS

GSP has been dominating a tougher division...

p4p gsp is above silva

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        BS

GSP has been dominating a tougher division...

p4p gsp is above silva
        BS you don't even or like MMA you troll.

GSP has loss more recent and not only does Anderson wins he wins in devastating fashion. He actually finishes fights and doesn't play that saftey first BS. He's so damn good he's plays with his opponents like babies play with their food.

Comment

Spider is a scary **** of a fighter..... long arms and tactical mind. He's the equivalent of a Boxer/Out-fighter like Ali, who does a thinking boxing game. I have to admit that.... but lately fame has gone on airy in the head.... as of yet there aint a visible possible equal match for him.... well i cant contend that either... seeing a dominant Rua just got pawned by Bones. Goes to show that MMA is not about a typical style or credo/standard..... a sprawler can get tagged by a brawler, that can be tagged by a kickfighter that can be tagged by a ...ahh... you get the point...

for Silva however... i have yet to see him go toe to toe with a fast hitter.... a one style fighter.... mostly i see him hit were multi style fighters.... (meaning a Juijutsu + boxer/Kickboxer).... reminds me of one of his pre UFC lost against Japanese Daiju Takase

Comment

lmao.

That video is a classic

Comment

Working...
            X