No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    No,, I meant impressed by Usyk. Gassiev was one dimensional.
    I'm feeling that way also.

Is Abel ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He's awesome.

Skilled, talented, tough and has a very good resume.
      Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Super talented guy. Liked him from the first time I saw him fight. Don't think he's got sufficient power to hang with the top guys at HW though. Which leaves him in a tough spot because that's where the money is.
      I don't see anyone beating him easily. You guys ?

Comment

He's only had 15 fights but already has one of the best resumes in boxing. A very good fighter who could prove to be great. It's going to be interesting seeing how he performs up at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I'm feeling that way also.

Is Abel ******ed
          What p1ssed me off (see other thread about Roland on ITV) is that on Green Teef vision there's no reaction to the corner.

TWICE I heard Abel say "do you want me to pull you out, you useless bastard?" TWICE. And they never commented on it.

Comment

A slick southpaw. He is very smart and tough.
            He made me a fan. Gassiev was no match. He isnt close to pfp the best but I was impressed.

Comment

I don't see anyone beating him easily. You guys ?
              ward would beat him easily. too much skill! i saw usyk crying a couple times when their heads came together. now what do you think ward would do to him???

Comment

skilled southpaw and probably the most skilled fighter from cruiserweight up.

i hope the bellew fights get done and after he outclasses him, stay at heavyweight and this is when the real run begins. people keep saying he doesn't have the power to compete at heavy which probably is true. usyk ain't chris byrd but being that this division ain't all that great itself, i don't see why he can't win a title there. i really believe he would make wilder look foolish for 12 rounds.

Comment

I think he snatched up p4p #1 yesterday.

I am very feel for Usyk.

Comment

Amazing technician, I was actually rooting for Murat but thought Usyk would win, just not that easily.

Too slick and too white.

Comment

I think he's a top P4P...maybe no 1. You don't see that kind of movement...punch volume and energy from a guy 200 lbs. He has a good chin as well. If he can pull that off at 220 (which is his normal weight) his boxing skills will give everyone problems at heavyweight. That's what I'm waiting to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X