Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Manny looked old & lucas looked older. Floyd STILL whoops Manny.
    Pacs shoulder was injured the first time and I believe him, I wanna see it! I think it's competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
      Pacs shoulder was injured the first time and I believe him, I wanna see it! I think it's competitive.
      Yes it was. You can see it in this pic.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

P4P BEST of today, Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/cLZcA8MGm7w

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        True That

Yes'sir 100!

Comment

• An old Sugar Ray Leonard wouldve jumped at another opportunity to fight Duran - maybe even a 4th/5th time with both men entering the ring with their canes & walkers.... But Mayweather? For a payday? Yes.... To prove the 1st fight was no fluke?? No!...... Mayweather always knew and KNOWS he is/was a better fighter than Pacquiao. It was DRUG testing that held everything up in 2009 due to Team - Pacquiao*.

Would/could Mayweather get credit for another win? No!.....No matter how good Pacquiao looked against Matthysse - haters will automatically turn it into, "he (Mayweather) knew Pacquiao was even more of a shot fighter now, thats why he'll fight/has fought him again," and thats with the haters knowing Mayweather is older than Pac.

After Shane dee-mol-ished Margacheato in demolishing Raggedy Anne brutal fashion, the haters were like, "theres NO WAY chicken Mayweather will fight Mosley now." Mayweather did. And the rest, as usual, was/is honed in discrediting Mayweather history!

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            There is no one left that can get Floyd the huge payday he's become accustomed to getting besides Manny.

On that basis alone Floyd will consider it.
            It's the only PPV buy at this point that can give them 2 million buys at least.

Unfinished business written all over this saga. It's worth the Benjamins. They are the 2 biggest fan bases in boxing. Rematch is inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Manny Pacquiao is very willing to do a second fight, if Floyd Mayweather decides to come out of retirement for a rematch, saying "let's do a second one" after powering to his first KO win in nine years. The fighting Philippines senator known as "Pac-Man" took on the dangerous Argentine WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday knowing a defeat could have lowered the curtain on one of the greatest careers in boxing history.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Let’s get it on!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                It's the only PPV buy at this point that can give them 2 million buys at least.

Unfinished business written all over this saga. It's worth the Benjamins. They are the 2 biggest fan bases in boxing. Rematch is inevitable.

2m is just US, globally looking at 3m at least PPV

Comment

• This Spoon23 guy is really a fcuking idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    2m is just US, globally looking at 3m at least PPV
                    Exactly, imagine the other countries PPV and commercial rights to air this event again. That's another few millions of viewers more.

This fight will still generate the biggest money fight in boxing.

And these Floyd fans don't want anything with a healthy Pac. Says it all right there. They are too afraid for a rematch when Floyd style of pot shot and running around being to defensive is a style that has longevity. But like i said, it's Floyd's loss if he doesn't step up to the plate.

#wussfans
                    #FLoydisawuss

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
                      Fan boys on full force to protect their hero.
                      Too much attachment to their hero and their forgot that this is just an entertainment.
                      Let them fight again and entertain the people who will watch THE FIGHT.
                      Exactly, these Floyd fans are too worried for Floyd's health lololol

Comment

Working...
                      X