Collapse
No announcement yet.

The internet...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Maimi are you sure your first name isn't Lindsey because you seem to type like my sister talks sometimes. It scares me.

Comment

So where's the whipped cream??

I am back and ready for some Mod-to-Mod action :mrgreen:

Comment

Snoop Dogg, I'm sorry I left you out, I was really unsure about who you were. lol. You are ultimate rockstar status because you started that truth or dare thread, and it had to have been like the most sucessful one, since I went to like 2309484 pages in one day. Plus I got to read all about my baby in it, which always makes me happy

LSG- I'm glad to see you back, everyone was missing you big time

Comment

[quote:7243a2dcfb="mami"]Snoop Dogg, I'm sorry I left you out, I was really unsure about who you were. lol. You are ultimate rockstar status because you started that truth or dare thread, and it had to have been like the most sucessful one, since I went to like 2309484 pages in one day. Plus I got to read all about my baby in it, which always makes me happy

LSG- I'm glad to see you back, everyone was missing you big time [/quote:7243a2dcfb]

thanks, your new av rocks

Comment

[quote:1df2a917c6="lil'surfer girl"]So where's the whipped cream??

I am back and ready for some Mod-to-Mod action :mrgreen:[/quote:1df2a917c6]

can I tape it and put it in my next Snoop Dogg Girls Gone Wild video?

Comment

ohh please let him do that...

Comment

[quote:e0d9eb0f1f="James Fulton"]mami = forgetful

kimura = rememberer[/quote:e0d9eb0f1f]

NO way! NOt forgetful, just building up the drama to your recognition. That's right. Belive that

See the cool thing is you can like totally get away with super nasty things that no one else could. If I were to say, "I almost spit coffee outta my nostrils," Adam would be like, BANNED. And that's cool

Comment

[quote:463796e9e5="mami"][quote:463796e9e5="James Fulton"]mami = forgetful

kimura = rememberer[/quote:463796e9e5]

NO way! NOt forgetful, just building up the drama to your recognition. That's right. Belive that

See the cool thing is you can like totally get away with super nasty things that no one else could. If I were to say, "I almost spit coffee outta my nostrils," Adam would be like, BANNED. And that's cool[/quote:463796e9e5]What does that mean?

Comment

Thank you Alaina.

Comment

That was Jame's recognition

Recognize

Comment

Working...
                      X