No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Still Wants Mayweather-Pacquiao, Despite KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Still Wants Mayweather-Pacquiao, Despite KO

Despite Manny Pacquiao’s stunning knockout loss last year to Juan Manuel Marquez, World Boxing Council head Jose Sulaiman says a long-anticipated fight between Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather remains “the one that the world wants to see, more than any of the several other interesting fights that could be.”

“If, and only if, Floyd Mayweather retains his title against Guerrero, tough fight, on May 4 coming, and Manny also wins his next fight in Macau against any one picked, I invite them to put their egos and stubbornness aside, put on their gloves and jump into the ring to see who is the one that stays in heaven on a higher cloud than the other, as they both already live there,” he wrote in the Feb. 24 edition of his Hook to the Liver column.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let’s just hope Bob built his special stadium and that Pac actually submits to testing with anyone from now on.

In the meantime, Bob has his agenda and like I have said for years, until Bob is ready, the fight won’t happen.

Bob’s been in the game for decades, not even a little boxing noob like Myawweather jr can stop him from doing as he wishes.

Comment

If Sulaiman wanted this fight he wouldve ranked Pacquiao as #1 or #2 and ordered a purse bid since the 2 companies won't work together.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        If Sulaiman wanted this fight he wouldve ranked Pacquiao as #1 or #2 and ordered a purse bid since the 2 companies won't work together.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Exactly!!!

All we needed was the commission to step in and they were as quiet as a mouse.

Comment

arum knows that pacquiao never had a chance in heck to beat mayweather. so why would he get his money makers career ended. marquez just about ended it already when he sent duquiao to the moon.believe me that pacquiao will never fight mayweather nor anybody else thats a serious threat.

Comment

As much as I would've love to see it "IT AINT HAPPENING". Move on with life!!! Floyd is "THE MAN" right now and "HIS OWN MAN" at that. Why waste time with someone coming off 2 (real talk 3) losses? Then you have to deal with Arum's BS. "IT AINT HAPPENING". Team Pac never wanted it now they have their wish.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Let’s just hope Bob built his special stadium and that Pac actually submits to testing with anyone from now on.

In the meantime, Bob has his agenda and like I have said for years, until Bob is ready, the fight won’t happen.

Bob’s been in the game for decades, not even a little boxing noob like Myawweather jr can stop him from doing as he wishes.
                Lets hope Fraudweather finally grows a pair of balls and takes the fight
                he is full of so many excuses he so afraid to lose that 0 that he runs
                away from real competition
                he is running scared from a pac that was put to sleep
                he still wants no part of him
                what a coward
                that is still his biggest money fight
                I thought it was money mayweather not cherry pick maywetaher

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Exactly!!!

All we needed was the commission to step in and they were as quiet as a mouse.
                  Ha, if only it was that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                    As much as I would've love to see it "IT AINT HAPPENING". Move on with life!!! Floyd is "THE MAN" right now and "HIS OWN MAN" at that. Why waste time with someone coming off 2 (real talk 3) losses? Then you have to deal with Arum's BS. "IT AINT HAPPENING". Team Pac never wanted it now they have their wish.
                    If he is really his own man why doesnt he do it on his own? why does he go with Golden Boy?
                    Maybe because he isnt his own man he is a Golden Boy fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X