Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones vs Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is very sad to see Jones still on ring. Lewis made the move on right time

Comment

lmao.

Roy won't even fight punchers like
      Benn
      Eubank
      Daruiz
      Mccellan
      Jackson.

why the hell will he fight Lennox Lewis.

Lewis beat the shyt out of Roy.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr will most likely be up on the score cards though just around the time Lennox put him into a coma that make Pacquaio's look like a flash KD.

Roy Fans can claim Roy won the event aftewards though.

Comment

Lennox Lewis lands an uppercut in the first round which sends Roy's head into orbit.

It remains there, orbiting the earth, and is discovered by scientists in the year 2277, who then attatch it to a robot body and Roy lives forever.

Comment

Lewis does to Roy what McCall and rahman did to Lewis, KHTFO

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
              Lewis does to Roy what McCall and rahman did to Lewis, KHTFO
              Lewis was not knocked the fuk out by Mccall you misinformed pig.

Lewis made the count and was robbed.

Lewis was caught by a lucky punch against Rahman. he was leading on all score cards and was winning the fight.

In the rematch.. he domianted Rahman and gave us one of the most iconic images in heavyweight history.

Rahman's head laying on the canvas directly beneath the crown of Don King.

Comment

How am I misinformed? I remember watching the fight, he made the count but was still out on his feet, for the klitschko bashing you do you do enjoy riding lennoxs d1ck. He was as ktfo against McCall as wlad was against sanders, wlad just tasted the canvas a few more times, and he might have ko'd Rahman in a rematch but didn't wlad stop Brewster in the rematch?

Comment

Pre-weight drained Roy would've thoroughly embarrassed the slow, plodding, stamina-less 2003 version of Lewis.

Comment

How am I misinformed? I remember watching the fight, he made the count but was still out on his feet, for the klitschko bashing you do you do enjoy riding lennoxs d1ck. He was as ktfo against McCall as wlad was against sanders, wlad just tasted the canvas a few more times, and he might have ko'd Rahman in a rematch but didn't wlad stop Brewster in the rematch?
                    red k given.

misinformed pig.

Comment

He wasn't out on his feet. He could have continued.

Wlad stopping Brewster was no where near as impressive as Lewis destorying Rahman.

Lewis went after Rahman IMMEDIATELY and domianted Rahman's soul.

Wlad waited until Brewster was legally blind in one eye.

I have never bashed either Klitschko once in my life so stop with the false accusations.

Comment

Working...
                      X