Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Lara...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara by decision. If Ginger lets Lara dictate the pace of the fight its over for him and also I can see Lara stinking up the joint by clinching all night making that ginger bastard frustrated and making many mistakes. Not a fight I would pay to see but if it happens it happens if not oh well. Lara needs to bring the fight or his not getting many opportunity's at the big $ makers.

Comment

I voted yes, Canelo stops Lara. Lara has never been knocked down as a pro so maybe he goes the distance but I think Canelo will get the KO. Canelo has never been knocked down either.

Comment

Seems like boxingscene knows whats up.

Comment

Ive seen Canelo shitting himself after getting countered by a crap fighter so i dont discount the KO for Lara, but if anything Canelo wins a decision because he doesn't get lazy like Lara but Lara can take a punch, he's head looked deformed from the beating he had to take to give an even more impressive beating to Pwilliams so Canelo on points if Lara gets Lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I don't think he'd stop him. I think Canelo could beat him, but I don't see him stopping him. I pick Lara to win by UD right now, barely.
            i got canelo flooring lara with a nice counter in the 7th

but does he beat trout? that should be the MAIN question?" caz i cant really answer that

Comment

I got Lara by wide UD or maybe late KO..

Comment

Working...
              X