Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto and Margarito Interviews

http://www.primerahora.com/cottoymar...co-554357.html

Video on the link!!! spanish!!

Tony sounds a bit slow, and not that fire up!!

Cotto swers on his family that he willl beat Margarito this time, he says he dont have any respect at all for MArgarito being a cheater!!

He wants to avenge his loss.

He says what happend in the Mayweather Ortiz fight is not good for boxing

A lot more stuff said by both fighters

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Cotto swers on his family that he willl beat Margarito this time, he says he dont have any respect at all for MArgarito being a cheater!!

He wants to avenge his loss.

He says what happend in the Mayweather Ortiz fight is not good for boxing

A lot more stuff said by both fighters
      oh **** is on. i'm hyped.

Comment

thanks. after cotto defeat cheater number 1 he should fight cheater #2 floyd.

Comment

War Cotto!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            http://www.primerahora.com/cottoymar...co-554357.html

Video on the link!!! spanish!!

Tony sounds a bit slow, and not that fire up!!
            Dont cry on December 3

Comment

Margarito looks like he don't give a ****. He's going to literally pressure the **** out of Cotto. Hell I'll bet anyone 10m that Cotto will literally poop on his shorts when Margarito walks through his punches again while throwing over 1200 punches. We have to sig it though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Margarito looks like he don't give a ****. He's going to literally pressure the **** out of Cotto. Hell I'll bet anyone 10m that Cotto will literally poop on his shorts when Margarito walks through his punches again while throwing over 1200 punches. We have to sig it though.
                might as well give your points away then. cotto ain't oscar. i remember rumor that oscar actually shat his trunks after that b-hop body shot. he also said he didn't finish oba carr soon because he had to take a ****.

Comment

Good for Cotto showing the confidence, not only to fight Margarito but to promote the fight as well. This rivalry will be legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                    might as well give your points away then. cotto ain't oscar. i remember rumor that oscar actually shat his trunks after that b-hop body shot. he also said he didn't finish oba carr soon because he had to take a ****.
                    Yeah that rumor had me on stiches. Oscar is so damn stupid and lame.

So...wanna bet on the pooping on trunks?

Comment

Working...
                    X