WADA makes the rules....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    This is getting really embarrassing for you

Red- No one has to be 'framed' for USADA to be considered not neutral. FLOYD pays USADA, if NSAC did the testing THEY would be footing the bill (with possible additional funding from the IOC/WADA). So which is more neutral- a fighter personally paying for testing, or a recognized sanctioning body with actual authority paying for testing? Take your time.

Also, how is it that Floyd was able to offer a 14 day cut off? Is that part of WADA protocol? Can all athletes who are tested by USADA negotiate cutoffs for their sporting events or is it only the ones that personally pay USADA?

The Bold- USADA has the backing of the US government to test for the Olympics, Paralympics, and Pan American games THAT'S IT, nothing to do with Professional Boxing. The NFL employs USADA, since when?

AGAIN- USADA has no power, authority, or jurisdiction over Professional Boxing.

What is so difficult about this to understand?
    So what you are saying is that you have no proof? You are just making up your own opinions and assertions and going off that.

Who are YOU, you don't have any authority, does the US government recognize Arum and *******s or WADA and USADA?

WADA is the only authority on PEDs and if they say USADA is reputable and stake their pristine reputation on then I'm willing to believe that.

Until something other than that is proven you *******s have nothing on USADA, Nothing!

Furthermore your own source says that NSAC is not approved by WADA and knows squat about conducting proper testing. So you are calling USADA a WADA approved agency crooked but approving of a Las Vegas Clown organization like the NSAC ha laughable.

Also if Manny agrees to the test he is agreeing to submit himself to the penalties stated in the contract and the local commisions will prosecute fighters for failing any test USADA or regular testing.

Now stop pwning yourself.
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 07-10-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Success 10 pages of tard pwnage!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Success 10 pages of tard pwnage!
        In 2007, Landis said USADA general counsel Travis Tygart approached his attorney shortly after learning of Landis' positive doping test during the Tour.

Herman questioned whether USADA could legally offer such an incentive for testimony.

In a 2007 letter to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which contracted with USADA, Herman claimed that, as a private entity, USADA's deal offer is similar to bribery.

"USADA is promising riders a sweetheart deal if they can produce anything harmful on Armstrong," Herman said. "A rider who has doped, they tell them, 'If you can finger Armstrong, we'll get out the eraser ... and everything is cool.'"

Yea, such a success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposé View Post
          In 2007, Landis said USADA general counsel Travis Tygart approached his attorney shortly after learning of Landis' positive doping test during the Tour.

Herman questioned whether USADA could legally offer such an incentive for testimony.

In a 2007 letter to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which contracted with USADA, Herman claimed that, as a private entity, USADA's deal offer is similar to bribery.

Yea, such a success.
          So the word of a known cheater and rat can be taken as truth now lol!
          Landis ain't nothing but a disgruntled cheater who is trying to rat now that he got caught.

These are pretty serious allegations, so let me ask you did USADA get sued or taken to court behind this?

Comment

So what you are saying is that you have no proof? You are just making up your own opinions and assertions and going off that.
            Expose just made a thread about USADA bribing cyclists and offering to look the other way for testimony against Lance Armstrong, that's a good start. Makes you wonder what kind of deal they made with Floyd to allow him to be absolved of out of competition testing and offer cut off dates.

Who are YOU, you don't have any authority, does the US government recognize Arum and *******s or WADA and USADA?
            FACT- The US Government only recognizes USADA for Olympic, Paralympic, and Pan Am games. Not for Professional Boxing. How many times do I have to say this before it gets through that thick neanderthal head of yours?

WADA is the only authority on PEDs and if they say USADA is reputable and stake their pristine reputation on then I'm willing to believe that.
            No Lol.

Until something other than that is proven you *******s have nothing on USADA, Nothing!
            Nothing except bribery and going against the US Congress and IOC charter by getting involved in Professional boxing matches.

Furthermore your own source says that NSAC is not approved by WADA and knows squat about conducting proper testing. So you are calling USADA a WADA approved agency crooked but approving of a Las Vegas Clown organization like the NSAC ha laughable.
            I never said USADA was crooked, just not neutral. Big difference, but you're too dense to realize this. And If Floyd can contract USADA, which has no power, authority, or jurisdiction in Nevada or Professional Boxing to conduct testing for his fights, why wouldn't NSAC be able to become a WADA signatory and conduct testing under their anti-doping code/protocols while having the power, authority, and jurisdiction over Professional Boxing events?

Also if Manny agrees to the test he is agreeing to submit himself to the penalties stated in the contract and the local commisions will prosecute fighters for failing any test USADA or regular testing.
            Check the last page. Tygart (USADA head) said that pro boxers would be subject to WADA punishments like 2 year bans and Kizer (Nevada head) said that's bull****, NSAC has sole jurisdiction over pro fights in their state and USADA can't interfere with that. Let's try this ONE more time, maybe you'll get it if I go slower-

USADA... HAS... NO... POWER... AUTHORITY... OR... JURISDICTION... OVER... PROFESSIONAL.... wait for it... BOXING.

Now stop pwning yourself.
            Last edited by ThePrince; 07-10-2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

So the word of a known cheater and rat can be taken as truth now lol!
              Landis ain't nothing but a disgruntled cheater who is trying to rat now that he got caught.

These are pretty serious allegations, so let me ask you did USADA get sued or taken to court behind this?
              The words of known convicts can be taken as truth now?

The Mayweathers, "hes on something" "he on power pellets" "hes on A side meth".

Thats who you follow for truth? A family with a history of drug dealing, drug use and jail time.

Comment

Success 10 pages of tard pwnage!
                You must be typing this from some alternate universe

You still haven't told me which is more neutral- a fighter paying an organization with no power, authority, or jurisdiction that offered bribes to athletes with failed tests or NSAC, which has legitimacy, footing the bill themselves. I can wait.

Also, how is it that USADA broke WADA protocol for Floyd and doesn't test him out of competition and allows him to offer cut offs to opponents? Are all athletes tested by USADA allowed to do this or is it only the ones who pay them (aka Floyd and no one else)?

Don't dodge the questions ala Floyd and depositions. Be a man.

Comment

• So now you are using the opinions of boxingscene posters as evidence. You would be a horrible lawyer. Landis is a known cheater, just trying to sling mud in an effort to try to make himself look better.

The fight contract alone gives USADA authority over testing.

The US congress, WADA, and more vouch for the credibility of USADA.
                  A known crook Bob Arum is the one trying to slander their organization.

Let me know when USADA was successfully prosecuted or even charged in court for bribery.

Kizer is just mad because the USADA is usurping his authority.

You still haven't told me who has gotten cheated by USADA or where is the proof of bias by USADA? Cmon you have proof right?

Yep so according to *******s Congress, the Senate, Obama, and more are inept and don't know who they are endorsing lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    FACT- The US Government only recognizes USADA for Olympic, Paralympic, and Pan Am games. Not for Professional Boxing. How many times do I have to say this before it gets through that thick neanderthal head of yours?
                    this is the financial aspect. US govt pays them to test those athletes what's the big deal here? if the alphabet organizations decided to do the testing on all their boxers no problemo, WADA or USADA(for the US) are just 1 call away...but they won't pay for all the tests so it isn't happening.

Comment

WADA supposedy has organizations around the world it would be up to team pac to pick a suitable organization from WADAs list and comply. It is the athletes responsibility to comply if he doesn't they he gets penalized. I provided some links in my first post look and see if the Philippines has an anti-doping organization.
                      one thing, aside from the "who" will do the testing is the timing of the tests..........

both fighters should be tested at the same dates/times so the disruptions on training will be also the same for both fighters...........

just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X