No announcement yet.

Fight Night champion unrealism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night champion unrealism

Really disappointed in Roy Jones on this new game..
    Every other fighter like pac ,Ali,Haye and Wlad all fight similar to the way they do for real..
    But Roy is unique and you can't even double left hook fast.. its just as much a disappointment as round 4 as far as Roy Jones is concerned..and his defence.. they could have easily made it in a way thay he rolls his shoulders with his hands down then when he gets on the ropes he puts his hands straight up.. in this he's defending like mayweather..
    agh after playing the demo i was so excited about playing as Roy.. this a big disappointment considering he is my fav boxer..

But I played as Haye against Arreola and that was cool .. seemed legit..

But if you can't make the fighter(jones) the way he actually is.. leave him out the game ... its basically a Roy Jones skin on a big orthodox Pernell Whitaker.. so upset about this,So I suppose leaving Mayweather out of the game was a good idea.. I doubt they would make him realistic

Another thing I noticed which annoyed me was Wlads stance.. he doesn't fight like that..oh well

If any of you have any other things you think are out of place please feel free to talk about them

Roy's the only fighter I'm really disappointed with. The first time I tried to triple a left hook I got KTFO'd...there should be a different engine for Roy or some **** like that.

Comment

Game Settings > Fighter Speed > MAX

Comment

I know, I tried to triple head butt with Hopkins and got DQ'd wtf is that! totally unreal would never happen!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            You replace your PS3 yet reed? You gotta join my gym

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=464075

Comment

Just edit Roy...I edited DLH and he came out perfect.

Comment

and he uses the philly shell

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  I know, I tried to triple head butt with Hopkins and got DQ'd wtf is that! totally unreal would never happen!
                  When I play as Hopkins, I turn the Foul Awareness down because I am a nut punching machine.

Comment

The A.I sliders are really cool in the game and a great feature.

For example if you want to fight against hopkins, change his AI.

In the game, they have him aggressive*. Change the slider to counter puncher.

Combo punching? yeah right. One shot at a time!

Dirty fighter - MAXED OUT.

Change to Philly Shell.

Save.

Now that's bernard hopkins.

*It seems EA was confused on which version of hopkins they wanted, they have him listed at 32 years of age, which would make sense to have him a little more aggressive, but he's at light heavyweight, which obviously he never was at that age, so we must assume he's 40+ year old version then.

Comment

Working...
                    X