• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil g doesn’t take risky fights

Comment

even prime young GGG would get murdered

Comment

nope he too old for that.. in order to successfully move up you gotta be faster than the bigger guys.. i don’t think ggg is faster than any of them at this point.

Canelo atleast has that upper body movement to avoid em big bombs..

Mikey ain’t faster than the current welters too and he just gonna get hurt if he stays there

Comment

GGG will fight Kangaroo Jack Mikey Garcia before he moves up

Comment

Ggg is fighting szemerta next this says it all. He fights only fr his fans who love 0% chance opponents. oh well. we’ll see if canelo continues his legendary run

Comment

After watching the fight last night...I actually think if GGG boxed behind the jab he would have/would have had a shot...he didn't really throw the jab vs SD and based on that performance I can't give GGG much of a chance...and odds are that on GGG's best day, AB would still be able to keep distance well enough to neutralize the jab of GGG...but GGG's jab on his day is really really good...so if he could establish that and if it could bother/back up AB at all, I think it would be a decent fight...I think the Nail messed up by not just throwing it more, even if it missed or was a feint...it could back AB and give OG a chance to land some bigger shots...all that moving around he did last night was just the wrong plan imo...gotta use the jab vs AB.

Comment

If only GGG was 29 again....and had balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
                  Ggg is fighting szemerta next this says it all. He fights only fr his fans who love 0% chance opponents. oh well. we’ll see if canelo continues his legendary run
                  He’s fighting his mandatory...since when is fighting your mandatory opponents a bad thing? Oh wait only when you don’t like the fighter who has to do it...don’t be a hypocrite he ain’t choosing to do it, he has to if he wants to hold on to his belts. It’s damn if he doesn’t and damn if he does around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    If only GGG was 29 again....and had balls.
                    He forgot them in your mouth since you are so obsessed with the guy..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      After watching the fight last night...I actually think if GGG boxed behind the jab he would have/would have had a shot...he didn't really throw the jab vs SD and based on that performance I can't give GGG much of a chance...and odds are that on GGG's best day, AB would still be able to keep distance well enough to neutralize the jab of GGG...but GGG's jab on his day is really really good...so if he could establish that and if it could bother/back up AB at all, I think it would be a decent fight...I think the Nail messed up by not just throwing it more, even if it missed or was a feint...it could back AB and give OG a chance to land some bigger shots...all that moving around he did last night was just the wrong plan imo...gotta use the jab vs AB.
                      Nice fantasy. But remember, Beterbiev is not going to fight at 160lbs. He’s not a small Middleweight like GGG.

But I’ll play the part here! If GGG was in his “prime” around Rosado or Ouma, seeing how far those rounds went, how would GGG neutralize the size of Beterbiev if the Dagi boy makes those fighters look like toothpicks?

Robbie Barrett
                      aboutfkntime

Comment

Working...
                      X