No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry, 25, Passes Away After Battle With Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I cannot believe this....

Just awful. Absolutely tragic. Too young for this to happen.

RIP, and all the best to his family and close friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by croz View Post
      Hearing stuff like this gets me worried. Can this kind of cancer be detected in blood tests? I don't go for regular check ups but I've had a few blood tests as of late.

That is a very good question. But, no - not all cancers can be detected in the blood.

Comment

• RIP and my condolences to his family!

Comment

• RIP Omar!

Such sad news. So young and seemingly had a great future ahead.

Comment

• May he Rest In Peace!

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
              I tried to get Omar to follow this program but he was so weak at the end I couldnt even get him on the phone...this is from a good friend of mine who was diagnosed four years ago with cancer..docs told him he needed surgery ASAP. He didnt do and instead followed a plan of his own (the KEY is the apricot seeds) and now four years later he is stil cancer free...NO CHEMO, NO RADIATION, NO SURGERY...TRUE STORY...his name is Bill Murphy, trained boxers for a long time out of Mickey Ward's West End Gym in Lowell...recently began working out of a different, but nearby gym...trust me, this is ALL 100 PERCENT LEGIT...
              Careful Iceman. Apple founder Steve Jobs died from his cancer because for a long time he refused to take the advice of doctors, and instead pursued this all fruit cleansing diet which was bogus.

The doctors who treat cancer truly are some of the smartest people in the world, who have devoted their entire life to studying the disease.

I don't know what exactly your friend did to get better, and I'm glad to hear he's OK, but i have a feeling there might be more to that story.

A person's best chance when fighting cancer is always to follow the advice of oncologists.

Comment

• at only 25 this is just a sad sad news, my condolences to Omar's family and love ones...

Comment

• R.I.P champ!

Comment

• Rip omar. He used to have an account here right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
                      Careful Iceman. Apple founder Steve Jobs died from his cancer because for a long time he refused to take the advice of doctors, and instead pursued this all fruit cleansing diet which was bogus.

The doctors who treat cancer truly are some of the smartest people in the world, who have devoted their entire life to studying the disease.

I don't know what exactly your friend did to get better, and I'm glad to hear he's OK, but i have a feeling there might be more to that story.

A person's best chance when fighting cancer is always to follow the advice of oncologists.
                      i just hate that they can not find a better treatment than chemo for cancer...

Comment

Working...
                      X