No announcement yet.

5 pounds in 1 week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 pounds in 1 week

I want to lose 5 pounds of body fat in 1 week. I've been drinking lots of beer lately and it covered over my six pack. I was wondering if running will work. I ran 1.25 miles today. I haven't ran for a while so I'm thinking of doing 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2, and so on for a week. Anyone think this will be the quickest way of losing that weight?

dude.

"Targeting" fat is next to impossible. You need Aerobic, as well as Anaerobic exercise to achieve this goal. Eat 7 to 8 times a day.....small meals. NO SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATES! No candy, soft drinks, beer, pasta, bread (unless sugarless). Do not eat foods high in saturated fat. No Peanut Butter, Butter, Sour Cream etc.

Simply eat granola, fish(not fried), grilled red meats, potatoes(depending on how cooked), Chicken(Not fried), and salad with sugarless dressing.

Monday:

work your chest, do presses, pec-fly's, pushups, etc. work your back muscles as well. (Pulldowns). Oh..and do dips

Tuesday:

Run your ass off, or ride the excersise bike.

Wedensday:

Work your biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, and Abs(use the sling)

Thursday:

Run your ass off, or ride the excersise bike.

Friday:

Work your legs. Do squats, Hamstring curls, stiff legged dead lifts, and tip toe calf excersises.

Rest on Saturday and Sunday.

Quit drinking beer. And dude. You will look like a ****ing lean rock in no time. I am getting there. I am in serious ****ing shape right now. I feel good about myself, and get laid so often it is not even funny.

Bleh.

Losing weight is easy. Losing fat is next to impossible. Men have viceral fat on their body to protect vital organs. Genetics apply as well. If you lose weight.......you are only shrinking your body. You will look like a smaller version of the fat person you are trying not to be. (If you are)

Simply follow this routine exactly, and I ****ing Gauruntee you will have excellent results. Give yourself some time. Be patient and committed. You will thank me If you do.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Last edited by Run; 04-04-2005, 08:51 PM.

Comment

dont drink might help and eat what you normally would but not as much my mom is a food nutritionist trust me

Comment

Originally posted by deuskie
        I want to lose 5 pounds of body fat in 1 week. I've been drinking lots of beer lately and it covered over my six pack. I was wondering if running will work. I ran 1.25 miles today. I haven't ran for a while so I'm thinking of doing 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2, and so on for a week. Anyone think this will be the quickest way of losing that weight?
        Do you have a fight coming up or you just want to loose the fat to look good?

Cardio workouts (running, swimming, bag work, etc..) and the diet Runw/knives posted will get it off but a week is a little unrealistic. If you have to weigh in for a fight just sweat it out.

Comment

I got pissed off at one of my ex girlfriends, because she was cheating on me. So I went on a ****ing vendetta trying to get in the shape of my life ever since. I have been doing a damn ****ing good job, and she is jealous of me now. Its ****ing ruthlessly awesome, because I hit on girls in front of her:

And simply put:

Pisses her the **** off. Damn I love it.
          If you also want to get super lean.....take supplements.
          If you follow the training method I included:
          take Creatine supplements and Protein shakes
          Buy your ass a bottle of Test-1, if you are not scared of trying over the counter steroids.

Mufugga. You will be a ****ing wicked MUFUGGA.

And spare the B.S.

That is the only reason guys work out. Unless their profession demands it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

5 pounds in a week aint hard. i had to lose 6 pounds in 2 days for a tournament. i even won that fight too.

Comment

I've cut 5 lbs in a day, that's why I asked if he was fighting or trying to look good in a speedo

Comment

Can you lose 5 lbs of fat in one week? Or is it water weight?

Comment

Just to look good. I'm a big boxing fan, don't really box. I'm from Brooklyn and the competition there is tough from what I've heard. If I really try I can probably come in at 140. I'm only 5'9, 5'10 with shoes. Right now I'm at about 148. I want to get down to about 143, just to lose excess fat. Then I will super train for 3 weeks to get my cuts back.

Comment

you cant take 5pounds of fat a week it takes more time

Comment

Working...
                    X