Jobs You Did As a Kid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs You Did As a Kid

This thread has some E-potential I suppose

I'm curious to hear about your lemonade stand etc.

When I was a kid I worked as a paper boy - and I also worked as an Alter Server at a church for weddings

im 19, so stil a kid lol

these r al my part time jobs! -

telesales- just sit n try n sell windows n conservatories! dnt think i sold one lol! most boring job and it gives u da biggest headache!

shop floor / sales - done this at many places! not bad wen da managers are aite!

packing! lol - this job kills it, u sit in one place, or at one place u had to stand, n simply place an item in2 its packet, for about 8 - 12 hours solid! time doesnt drag, time stops wen u do this lol!

cement factory - basicaly i stacked cement sacks on a pallet! each sack weighed 20kg, so imagine doin a 8hour shift lol! sum ppl do it day in day out, dnt know how dey survive! horrible job!

i think dats me summed up! so far dat is! im sure il get more part time jobs in da near future!

safe

Comment

First job was at the mutha****in GAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboyprm
        First job was at the mutha****in GAP.
        is that your girlfriend in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Rain
          is that your girlfriend in your avatar?
          No, it's my wife.........as soon as I meet her. haha.

It's Victoria Secret model Marisa Miller. AKA my wife.

Comment

As a young kid,I raked neighbors lawns for cash.But that's probadly it.I guess I was a lazy bastard!But I had plenty of early teen jobs.I worked in a donut shop(Honeydew),dog kennel,video store(Blockbuster),and three supermarkets.I also worked security when I left highschool.My two favorites out of the aforementioned jobs would have to be the dog kennel and the security job.But both eventually wore me down!The security job was good because I did absolutely nothing,and had a lot of time to read and such.But the night shift(11-7)drove me crazy!The dog kennel was also good for a while because I simply love dogs.But after about two years of constant barking I had enough.The ear plugs they gave me didn't work.Around holidays it was usually me and one other person with about four or five hundred dogs.Im now working in the mortgage biz.

Comment

ONLY JOB I DONE WAS WHEN ME AND 3 OF MY friends wanted to watch the de la hoya vs mosley re-match, but my mum woldnt pay for it, so we washed every person's car in my close

Mosley UD

Comment

washin cars,paper round,sellin all my stuff,washin pots in a restaraunt,lol

Comment

I sold Candy in middle school,drugs in highschool and for a few years after.....I have also detailed cars, cleaned windows,waited tables and have been at my current job for almost 8 years......I do marketing and advertising for a water treatment company.

Comment

Selling dope, I dunno.

Comment

Working...
                    X