No announcement yet.

Siablo beats the dog doo out of BKM over a curry recipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siablo beats the dog doo out of BKM over a curry recipe

Man, BKM why do you always gotta be difficult, Siablo just asked for some Curry recipe and you threw your drink in his face what gives?

Jokes aside, the boy still hasn't told me the brand of curry powder he uses. Also, hectari keep me out of your thread jokes I prefer to stay low key on here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Jokes aside, the boy still hasn't told me the brand of curry powder he uses. Also, hectari keep me out of your thread jokes I prefer to stay low key on here.
      Bro why you gotta be so low key? you gotta admit this was funny, you beat his azz man. the boy still giving you a hard time with the curry powder, he never answers.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Bro why you gotta be so low key? you gotta admit this was funny, you beat his azz man. the boy still giving you a hard time with the curry powder, he never answers.
        He always avoids the topic. Even when replying he will edit out my request for the curry in that post. I just think he hates the fact that he and I eat similar foods. That's how strong his hate for "modern" Blacks are.

Comment

He always avoids the topic. Even when replying he will edit out my request for the curry in that post. I just think he hates the fact that he and I eat similar foods. That's how strong his hate for "modern" Blacks are.
          LOL I notice that it always makes me laugh too. If you want to silence him just bring up curry and he will disappear.

Comment

LOL I notice that it always makes me laugh too. If you want to silence him just bring up curry and he will disappear.
            But I am not trying to silence him. I just wanted to know the brand of curry powder he uses.

Comment

But I am not trying to silence him. I just wanted to know the brand of curry powder he uses.
              LMAO maybe he owns a food place and is paranoid you might steal his recipe and open your own joint lmao

Comment

LMAO maybe he owns a food place and is paranoid you might steal his recipe and open your own joint lmao
                I doubt his curry chicken/goat can be better than the ones we have in Jamaica. The one he makes might equal it but will never surpass it.

Comment

Hectari I can't tell if you're mad about something I said as you do have multiple personalities, I like the one who speaks up against libtards and afrocentrists like siablo the mud hut builder.

Comment

Siablo doesn't work at a fast food drive thru/through (?)

He has a jerk chicken stand in Kingston but desperately needs that curry recipe to keep the customers interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X