Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Haymon allow Broner to fight Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Haymon allow Broner to fight Danny Garcia?

Once Broner cleans house through 135 and moves up to 140 and providing Garcia is still reigning as champ*.

Will GBP and Haymon allow both their fighters to duke it out for lineal honours. Keep in mind this is almost unprecedented for 2 Haymon fights to meet in the ring, really can't remember the last time it has happened.

*For what's it worth I can't see Matthyse getting a fight with with Danny unless he enforces his mandatory status through litigation.

Nope, that's a big no.

They're both marketable and undefeated. He won't until he's ready to cash out on one.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Nope, that's a big no.

They're both marketable and undefeated. He won't until he's ready to cash out on one.
      I agree here, since both are young and can bee turned into potential cash cows, more so Broner.

But if that is true, then expect Broner to then make a quick stop at 140. Would almost be like a Klitschko situation at HW otherwise.

Comment

i dont see why not, eventually 2 of his fighters will meet. Berto had 2 chances to fight floyd but failed miserably lol

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
          i dont see why not, eventually 2 of his fighters will meet. Berto had 2 chances to fight floyd but failed miserably lol
          I heard Haymon and co never really believe that Berto would ever make it to elite status. So I can see why they'd feed him to Floyd.

But you never know I guess.

Comment

I heard Haymon and co never really believe that Berto would ever make it to elite status. So I can see why they'd feed him to Floyd.
            Link to that?

Comment

No way..........

Comment

But you never know I guess.
                maybe because they watched berto fight?

Comment

basically what i'm so sorry said, he'll probably only match them up once he's ready to cash one out. for now, both are in separate divisions, young and undefeated, and making good money. plus, by the time broner cleans out 135 and works his way to a title shot, garcia would have already (most likely) rematched khan and fought matthysse. he ain't getting past matthysse imo.

Comment

Broner would rape Garcias club fighting ass

Comment

Working...
                    X