No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Bradley Hurt His Feet From Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    We have we have, its boring to watch Bradley look defeated with no answers to to be desperate to get out of the way. IF Bradley won a round in which he didn't it was because Pac was not in shape to chase and Pac let off the gas to get his wind.

Bradley didn't win S###
    U never heard me say Bradley won shit

If Pacquiao actually knew how to cut off the ring, he wouldn't have that problem... I've seen many examples of runners getting chased down and destroyed by superior fights

Pacquiao is one dimensional

Comment

translation: idk how to cut off the ring

Comment

Pacquaio handily beat Bradley. The way Bradley talks, Pac has the right to talk some **** too.

Comment

lol, funny ****. Green k to Pac.

Comment

Lol i like Manny being a *** for a change didn't think he had it in him, funniest part is hes right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Even if he hurt his ankles because he was running he was clearly unable to run after they were hurt and pac still couldn't finish him, couldn't hurt him and couldn't get a decision.
              end thread.

Comment

Running? Why is it if you don't stand in front of a fighter getting pummelled like a ****** people say it's running? Bradley was making Pacquiao miss with simple steps to the side and upper body movement, Pacquiao was missing with 4 and 5 punch combos when Bradley was less than 2 feet away.

Comment

Man all these sour puss ass Pac fans should just stop watching boxing.......you're literally ruining the sport with all this unwarranted hoe sheyit. I bet if yall rewatched the fight on mute and carefully judged the fight with someone objective you'd sit there plugging your ears like a 4yr old saying lalalalala Pac won I don't need to watch lalalalala....*****es.

And I'm a Pac fan.....but now you gonna talk shizzle and not rematch him? Phuk yo couch, Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Lol i like Manny being a *** for a change didn't think he had it in him, funniest part is hes right.
                    Even the nicest guy can turn in to a dick when they are embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                      i had pac winning by one round but i could see a draw or bradley by a round the judges had it right, not all those punches pac threw landed i was shocked at first but after rewatching the fight i see what some other saw
                      You must be re-watched a wrong fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X