No announcement yet.

Hagler v Hearns Round 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagler v Hearns Round 1

Who won this exciting first round. Both men exchanged brutal blows. I believe the commentators were all over hearns nuts in the first round. Hagler was stunned, but he didnt look hurt. He kept bouncing and throwing big shots.
    What do you guys think?
    Hagler
    32.00%
    Hearns
    52.00%
    It was a draw
    16.00%

Close.

It was Hearns until the last 30 seconds wen Hagler evened it up.

Its impossible to say who scored more. Maybe Hearns, But Hagler had him pinned on the ropes, and scored the bigger shots.

Comment

i say hearns, marvin is always the aggresor and hearns had him for a moment, but broke his hand...sorry if this is o.t but i have only the first round on my computer, is there any site out there withthe whole fight???

Comment

u can find it on this website

Comment

I'd give it to Hagler, but the action was so intense that I forgot about a silly thing like points!

Comment

i'm downloading the fight right now

Comment

Someone should just upload the fight onto this thread. It's short enough.

Comment

Yeah I honestly never thought to sit there and score the round one way or the other. I haven't watched the fight for anything except entertainment value in a long time.

I know Hearns landed the hardest shot in the whole round, and he probably unloaded everything he had in his arsenal in that 3 minute span. I guess I'd give him the round simply because Tommy hit Hagler with everything but the kitchen sink. Very even round though.

Comment

lol i sent a pm to sumone i think pbf and he sent me a link to a crappy ****o of paris hilton...dude if ur gonna send sumthing i dont ask for make it at least good ****, not the crappy ones...

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow
                    i say hearns, marvin is always the aggresor and hearns had him for a moment, but broke his hand...sorry if this is o.t but i have only the first round on my computer, is there any site out there withthe whole fight???
                    Wrong !! Hagler was NEVER the agressor.

Comment

Working...
                    X