No announcement yet.

Question about reem's positive test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about reem's positive test.

Does that mean his win over lesnar is turned into a no contest and would it change lesnar's decision about retirement???

I dont think it does since he didnt fail any tests for that fight

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      Does that mean his win over lesnar is turned into a no contest and would it change lesnar's decision about retirement???
      why would it ?
      I mean if they over turn the lesnar result does that mean that Brocks ability to stand and take punches/kicks get better ?
      Brock was to much of a one dimensional fighter to have that long a shelf life ..in fact he was poo,as soon as he got put in with someone with even half a striking background he got buried .

Comment

They were both juicing so it probably cancelled each other out

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
          I dont think it does since he didnt fail any tests for that fight
          But Overeem got his temporary license for the Lesnar fight on the premise that he passes any random test within 6 months. Whether they change the decision, I don't know.

Comment

They won't change the decision for that fight because he got tested close to the fight and came back clean. They won't overturn a decision like that over something in a contract, he beat their test for that fight.

Comment

The Lesnar result still stands. Although you'd have to be very naive to think he didn't cheat for that fight as well, testing positive now doesn't prove it 100%. I've never heard of a result being overturned because someone failed a test months later when training for a different fight.

I would think that Brock's WWE contract means he wouldn't be able to return to the UFC within the next year, even if he wanted to (which I don't think he does).

Comment

It could be. We have to wait and see what the commission does.

Technically, perhaps it should be overturned.

Comment

I thought his temp license expired the 31st, and the six month thing was for his regular license, which he hasn't even applied for yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X