"The referee didn't warn me" Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The referee didn't warn me" Amir Khan

2:10

Amir needs to stop with this nonsense because he's seriously going to lose a lot of fans.

He's talking utter nonsense in this video.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-15-2011, 08:10 PM.

"C'mon be a real Muslim, I won the fight"

Comment

The ref never did give him a hard warning. Bottom line the point deductions = bs. Good fight, do the rematch khan.

Comment

Khanumad??

Comment

the ref warned him several times, he needs to move on already.

Comment

The ref didn't give him a hard warning e.g. Stopping the fight n saying thts a hard warning but 20 warnings throughout the fight must b the same as a hard warning. On ringside they showed highlights of the fight n I heard the judge 4 times warn khan.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Amir needs to stop with this nonsense because he's seriously going to lose a lot of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
                The ref never did give him a hard warning. Bottom line the point deductions = bs. Good fight, do the rematch khan.
                He did give him a hard warning. He said "Last warning, stop pushing"

If that's not a hard warning then I don't know what is.

But, that's not even what he's saying. He's saying the Ref didn't warn him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

He already lost quite a few fans with his incessant whining and crying ...
                  Add to the ever increasing list of exposed faults ... LYING!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                    The ref didn't give him a hard warning e.g. Stopping the fight n saying thts a hard warning but 20 warnings throughout the fight must b the same as a hard warning. On ringside they showed highlights of the fight n I heard the judge 4 times warn khan.
                    Actually the OFFICIAL boxing warning ratio is 4 soft warnings = 1 hard warning.

So lets say 20 soft warnings were given to Khan, that would EQUATE to about 5 rock hard, stone cold, granite warnings.

ALSO, 5 rock hard, stone cold, granite warnings = 1 Disqualification and a kick to the balls.

So, I would say Khan got off light with a SD loss...

Comment

Working...
                    X