Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robin Givens Goes On Oprah To Make Sure No One Sides With Mike Tyson!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's somewhat disturbing people side with Mike on this issue, it's not such a stretch to believe he physically abused her, not punched her but stuff like shaking her, throwing her around etc doesn't leave as many obvious marks

No doubt she has some manipulative qualities, but living with Mike would have been terrible.

Comment

How long ago were they married? Damn near 20 years ago and this ***** is STILL trying to wreck this guys life.

Comment

Fuk that slut!!! Tyson has been through so much **** of late an this ***** wont give the guy break!!!

Comment

**** this stupid *****
          tyson shouldve killed her

Comment

Now that Mike is trying to get his life together, she comes out to try to ruin him again?! ****k this biotch! She sees him in movies now and on Oprah, and he's trying to show the world he's a changed man and she can't handle it. She won't be satisfied until Mike is dead! **** her!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Gurgh, I hate that *****. It's not even this action she just the embodiment of the type of women I hate the most.
              You speak for both of us

Comment

Still hot.

Oprahs **** are magnificant.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post

God, I hate that b*tch...

oh she's such a victim, booo ****in hoooo. ***** was so manipulative, her and her crazy mother. she should be ashamed of herself, her and her mother used mike for money took advantage of him because he was naive, an now, still lookin for money. noone believed that bich back then and noone believes that **** now.

Comment

she makes me want to bite and rip off each of her nipples chew them up while skull****ing that sagging ****.
                    however, i feel her pain for noone giving a **** about her anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post
                      It's somewhat disturbing people side with Mike on this issue, it's not such a stretch to believe he physically abused her, not punched her but stuff like shaking her, throwing her around etc doesn't leave as many obvious marks

No doubt she has some manipulative qualities, but living with Mike would have been terrible.
                      +1

not sure what's wrong with the people in this thread, perhaps they should live with Tyson for a while to experience just five minutes of what she had to go through. It's easy to paint him as a hero from afar. The guy is crazy and was abusive, there's no point pretending otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X