No announcement yet.

How to unlock george foreman the fat one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unlock george foreman the fat one

on fnr4, anyone know how to do this? il give 5000 points, how do i unlock george foreman the fat guy.

You have to pay for it. Its a 4.99 DLC pack. It has George Foreman, DLH, James Toney (Skinny MiddleWeight Version) and Klitcho's.

Comment

You have to buy the Downloadable Content Package.. or you could find someone who already bought it.. But I doubt they give you the PSN or Xbox username and password lol. Just pay for it.. It's not too much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
        You have to buy the Downloadable Content Package.. or you could find someone who already bought it.. But I doubt they give you the PSN or Xbox username and password lol. Just pay for it.. It's not too much.
        You can't do it with Xbox. However with PSN you can. Cottokospac if you have a real life friend or relative that has a PS3 and also the game you can go half on the DLC or if you have more than one you can split it upto 5 different ways.

You just have to recover the purchasers PSN ID on your PS3 and RE-download the purchased items.

Comment

Working...
        X