No announcement yet.

Our Obama is retiring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Our Obama is retiring

**** sake man, was at the start of the broner vs maidana video I just watched

just wanted to say thanks man for the uploads, this is coming from the uk where its difficult to watch the fights due to the start times

you are a legend on here, if there is anyway we can convince you to stay (no ****) please say it

thanks again

What? REALLY? ****.

On a side-note: I thought Obama, the President, was retiring or some **** lol.

Comment

Does that mean the vice president is taking over or do they have a new election?

Comment

Cant blame him. He has done amazing work for little in return.

Comment

Huge shame actually. His fight uploads are so consistent people just take them for granted. I've thanked him in a thread and would encourage others to do so. Might persuade him to reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
            Huge shame actually. His fight uploads are so consistent people just take them for granted. I've thanked him in a thread and would encourage others to do so. Might persuade him to reconsider.
            Money is probably the only thing that would make him reconsider.

I do wonder if he charged a small subscription for his services he could do pretty well.

Im skint right now but once I have money as long as the donation links are still up ill give him some as a thank you for all the hard work.

I would not have seen half the overseas fights I have without his work

Comment

A great guy, he has made an incredible contribution to boxing and its fans over the years. Thanks Obama!

I wish him well in his future endeavours.

Comment

4 more years!

If this really is it,thank you for everything!
                US fights usually start here 3-6 in the morning and I work on weekends so it's almost impossible to catch this things live and it's been so cool to be able to dl the fights right after waking up

Comment

I greened him at every opportunity. A true legend.

Comment

No Obama!!!!!!!!!!!

We should send him some $$$$ to reconsider it, his uploads are top-nothc!

Comment

Working...
                    X