Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell of a list of fights he is trying to secure

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Indeed. Really sad that he continues to just turn his nose at avenging this freaking loss.
      I'm pretty sure Prescott is scheduled for someone else. But would have been a good fight, a sell-able fight and one I feel like Amir would win and give loads of confidence before going after the likes of Garcia & Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        Khan fighting Diaz in the UK is an okay fight I guess.
        Good night of boxing on Showtime though with Zab vs Garcia and the undercard fight that feature Quillin vs Guerrero and Jacobs vs Lyell on the same day.

Plus you have Martinez vs Murray and Abregu vs Decarie on HBO. Six fights in one night not bad.
        Makes it seem even likelier than Khan-Garcia II will be booked next

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          I'm pretty sure Prescott is scheduled for someone else. But would have been a good fight, a sell-able fight and one I feel like Amir would win and give loads of confidence before going after the likes of Garcia & Peterson.
          I think so too. At this stage of his career, I think he would be wise to try and schedule it at one point or another. If he never makes an effort to avenge that loss, I think that's sad.

Comment

Working...
          X