No announcement yet.

Rosado trainer lost his composure in the corner "HE MIGHT DIE!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosado trainer lost his composure in the corner "HE MIGHT DIE!"

I think Rosado is very talented fighter with heart, he is young enough where he can grow and still has a chance to make a name at 154 I was impressed with him, but he just needs a trainer who has the tools to help mold him and fine tune him and can give him proper instructions in the corner.

His trainer lost his composure in the corner, he panicked, his own Father even said let Rosado continue, but the trainer Billy Briscoe panicked and said he was stopping the fight because Rosado might die.

Rosado was hurt, but he was okay just cut up and bloody, but you can tell he was still alert, a top trainer will not panic like that though with the HE MIGHT DIE or HE IS GOING TO DIE!

Rosado fights similar to Bernard Hopins, minus the holding, and hitting and dirty tactics.

Well it's different when you are in the ring with someone with insane power like GGG and you can't see. If he catches you with two clean shots to head there is a big trouble.
    Good move from his trainer and Rosado looked just massacred there.

But Rosado won me over, he is pure heart! I want him to beat Canelo.

Comment

lets be honest, he was getting the absoloute crap beaten out of him, he was hanging tough and landing a few back but they weren't doing anything to golovkin.

Comment

I don't think you really understand how hard these guys hit. Then you have a guy like Gannady who clearly has power, yes, you can die from a shot. Boxing is the most brutal sport, and it's the most beautiful.

Comment

I typed the exact quote in my sig immediately after he said it.

Comment

Briscoe was right, the father (if he was cool) was wrong.

Rosado had to be saved from himself, he couldn't even see but he still wasn't going to quit.

I think we saw more than enough, only the genuinely bloodthirsty would have wanted it to continue.

Comment

Rosado is a journeyman at best.

Comment

I would die for my work, Rosado and trainer wouldn't for his.

Comment

He will fight another day. He wasn't going to stop GGG, why continue getting your ass beat for the sake of fans who have no clue what youre going through? Rosado wasnt overly upset about the stoppage

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rosado is a fighter who can still do well in the sport of boxing. He was never going to win this fight, why would anyone want him to continue. At the time of the stoppage his punches lost all steam and he was just trying to survive.

Regardless what his cornerman said at the time the decision to stop the fight was totally reasonable and sensible to any non-sadist.

Comment

Working...
                    X