Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Believes Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5 Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Arum doesn't give a shiiit about Manny Pacquiao. MP should retire and leave boxing cause he has accomplished everything in boxing.

All good things must come 2 an end............

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
      3 weeks and you phags are still crying. So, YOU take that bottle out of your mouth.
      lol "advise JMM"

advice all you want, you know this shts goin to best of 7.

JMM aint hiding underneath your skirt.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        shiiiiiit.

2-1-1 pendejo.
        LMAO and you think Manny is coming out in beast mode for his next fight right?
        Because boxers recover easily like that after being knocked the fck to the ground. Because Manny will recklessly go into the fifth fight going for a knockout.
        Manny could have been killed by that shot and it's delusional fans like yourself that give a bad name to this sport.
        Get the fcuk outta here and go watch some UFC.

Comment

I honestly don't think Pacquiao has the power to tell Arum he is not fighting
          I think theirs is a strange relationship,especially after the **** Arum pulled with Visionquest

Comment

Arum is a ***** but I hope Jmm knocks PAC out again if it happens

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              shiiiiiit.

2-1-1 pendejo.
              According to YOU and you Pacfarts. Real boxing fans know Marquez took all of them.

In that case.... I guess Timothy Bradley beat Manny, right? Lmfao.

Comment

Marquez hasn't announced his decision on whether he'll retire or fight again Pacquiao options are very limited at the moment Bob is hoping and praying Marquez takes the 5 fight

Comment

manny has half of head which is yet to grow back since it got Knocked off and 3 weeks later arum comes with this????????

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                    According to YOU and you Pacfarts. Real boxing fans know Marquez took all of them.

In that case.... I guess Timothy Bradley beat Manny, right? Lmfao.
                    Oh great, more REAL fans...smh

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                      If it happends it has to happen soon!!! Marquez will be 40 they say manny wont be ready till september and according to team pac they want a tune up fight 1st so that means the rematch wont happen till may 2014?

so what will motivate him to stay in the game?? he has they Glory!!! to keep fighting will be just for money!!!
                      bold: I read that Arum said no tune up for Pacquiao so I figure bob want's Pac to return right away with the JMM bout

Comment

Working...
                      X