No announcement yet.

Facebook top friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook top friends

People say it's random, but I see the same people there over and over again, just in different spots in the 8 squares. Sometimes it changes to 2-3 other people, but it's the same 2-3 people. They all happen to be close friends in real life.

So is it random or what? Anyone know? Facebook says some bullsh-t explanation but I don't believe it.

They refuse to tell us how they figure it out.

Supposedly, its who we have the most contact with (we view their profile, they view yours, msgs, posts).

I stopped dating this girl over a year ago, I completely stopped all communication with her but she comsistently shows up on my top friends list.

Kinda creepy.
    Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 12-04-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

remember when u can actually move top friends around on myspace? boy that can cause some drama lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

**** facebook give me twitter any day of the week

Comment

It goes by how many times you view someones profile etc and interact...have pictures with them etc

Cos i remember before there was a facebook app tht showed who had looked at ur profile the most and it was bloody spot on

I still think it monitors that

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            remember when u can actually move top friends around on myspace? boy that can cause some drama lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            "The f-ck, i'm not in your top 4, are you serious?".

How about when a girl was really angry at you, she would put you in the very last square. Like, that sh-t was worse than taking you off entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              It goes by how many times you view someones profile etc and interact...have pictures with them etc

Cos i remember before there was a facebook app tht showed who had looked at ur profile the most and it was bloody spot on

I still think it monitors that
              I think you're right but it's the opposite. The people who show up on your "random" top 8 are the people who view your page the most, or interact with you the most.

Because there's people on my top 8 who I do not even visit their page but they are on my top 8. Actually I don't visit anyone's page at all, I go to read the homepage then i'm out in 2 minutes.

Comment

My "top 8" are people I don't even talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                  My "top 8" are people I don't even talk to.
                  My brother, a couple of childhood friends, a female friend, and some cousins are in my top 8.

Comment

My cat is in my top 8

Comment

Working...
                    X