No announcement yet.

Ron Paul: We're Broke and Already Over Fiscal Cliff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post

So in other words lets keep pretending that we're above the left vs Right fray by listing off some monetary system cliff notes followed up by some conspiratory master puppet reference to show us how about it you are.....all while still having cheer leaded for the Liberal Democrat who isn't doing lick about it and his overall ideology doesn't suggest that he intends to do anything about it or even lean in the right direction because they perceive the current monetary system as a good thing, because in quote 'bad times' they can just print their way out of it....while just supporting enough 'Capitalism' to get themselves some of that special interest private money or funds from the Hollywood bleeding hearts.

I got you.
    As I said...RP may have done more harm in promoting the message of Liberty withing a Capitalist system (See for details here: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=570934 ) but the old man had enough good sense to vote for Romney and not throw his son Rand under the bus for endorsing Romney....because the alternative sure wasn't gonna be Obama...who doesn't even support his drug legalization or non-intervention, yet alone his Austrian school viewpoints on free markets.
    I'm going to brush off your two posts, mainly because they're wildly incoherent -- to ask a simple question:

In your own words, how would adopting a full-fledged Free Market\Capitalist system bring the US from the brink??

I'm curious, if you're just reading & parroting this ish off a brochure, or whether you really understand the principles you're advocating.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
      The gulf of tonkin is now confirmed as a lie.
      Only by the same people who say that 9/11 is an inside job and aliens built the pyramids.

Of course the sheep will not accept such a fact because it scares the crap out of them in realizing that a whole belief system must be revamped.
      I prefer my reality to be based on reality.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        The situation this guy is describing is going on right now but not to the drastic degree where it really goes crazy and into a nose dive. I think the economy is going to be a lot worse next year with higher taxes,less government spending with cut backs and rising unemployment. With less disposable income due to inflation of essensials I really can't see the engine out there to get the economy moving.It is going to go more down hill IMO.
        Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-22-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          I'm going to brush off your two posts, mainly because they're wildly incoherent

Incoherent = your lack of comprehension abilities. That's all. I'll keep repeating it until it drills into your head. THat's how you will learn.

-- to ask a simple question:

In your own words, how would adopting a full-fledged Free Market\Capitalist system bring the US from the brink??
          It wouldn't right away, and i've answered this question many times but i guess it was incoherent (wink wink) as well. First we got to get off the crack, and go through the withdrawal ( a recession without interference from Govt.), then things will get better. This would be painful for regular people but this is essentially productive pain. As opposed to just pain for the sake of pain...by pretending that stimulus, QE's and other govt. intervenion will help when in reality those three are cocaine, heroin and meth all put into one. SUre it works temporarily like drugs, until the overdose. I'll leave it up to your monetary expert analysis as to what the overdose symptoms will be. But the cure is to get off of it. A tough thing to do for even a conservative Republican...but a Democrat? They like this kind of stuff so getting off of it is not an option for them.
          Last edited by One_Tycoon; 11-22-2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Incoherent = your lack of comprehension abilities. That's all. I'll keep repeating it until it drills into your head. THat's how you will learn.

It wouldn't right away, and i've answered this question many times but i guess it was incoherent (wink wink) as well. First we got to get off the crack, and go through the withdrawal ( a recession without interference from Govt.), then things will get better. This is essentially productive pain. As opposed to just pain for the sake of pain...by pretending that stimulus, QE's and other govt. intervenion will help when in reality those three are cocaine, heroin and meth all put into one. The cure is to get off of it.
            Preaching to the choir on this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Preaching to the choir on this stuff.
              Not really. Closet anti-Capitalists will agree with this in abstract. But their solutions are essentially the problem....like voting for Obama because he is the supposed 'lesser of two evils'.

Comment

Not really. Closet anti-Capitalists will agree with this in abstract. But their solutions are essentially the problem....like voting for Obama because he is the supposed 'lesser of two evils'.
                Voted for romney but felt bad for not voting johnson. obamas policies will bring us into world war 3.

Comment

Here is a part of teh solution. Essentially what we want...what we NEED is what the Democrats accuse Paul Ryan's plan of doing, except we need that times x10.

What are the accusations? Something like kicking granny off the cliff? Essentially what we need to do is to kick Granny off of Mount Everest to get the job done. His supposed plan is only scratching the surface.

Comment

But it's a step in the right direction. You can't say Paul Ryan's plan isn't really cutting spending but then go and support the other guy who isn't even trying.

It's like saying Fire is the problem. This guy isn't using enough water to put it out, so I'm gonna go and support the guy that will pour gasoline on top of it.

Comment

Here is a part of teh solution. Essentially what we want...what we NEED is what the Democrats accuse Paul Ryan's plan of doing, except we need that times x10.

What are the accusations? Something like kicking granny off the cliff? Essentially what we need to do is to kick Granny off of Mount Everest to get the job done. His supposed plan is only scratching the surface.
                      Well first and foremost We have to drastically cut the defense budget. If we can afford to keep welfare programs open transparency on the individuals requesting it and on governments allocation of the tax dollars meant for those programs. If social security can be maintained we cant borrow from it ever. That social security tax is for that and nothing else. Alot of people are gonna be kicked off of welfare programs. Its not up to government to provide all of the jobs but infrastructure is a government job and again transparency and less bureaucratic red tape are needed to maintain these jobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X