Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark has a crush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make a nice impression 1st date out. hit up pf changs at planet hollywood. they have a few lounges there where you can take her afterwards to drink chat and dance. seriously pf changs always worked for me when i was single.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Thats wrong bro just wrong.
      Mark, it was a joke

I'm not racist, honest

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        If she was Asian, then what would you suggest, Mannie?

Taking her to a tech expo, go get kung-fu lessons, or snuggle up at home while watching anime?

if she was asian there is a great korean resturaunt by the q club with karaoke. the foods good and the drinks are moderately priced. the service is great.

Comment

Taking her to a tech expo, go get kung-fu lessons, or snuggle up at home while watching anime?

Bwhahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Oh, God. I can see where this is going, already.

If she's black, you go out to a nightclub and dance. (Because all black people love to dance, right?)

Why not take her out for fried chicken and waffles afterwards while you're at it?
            i spit beer on my keyboard you ass.

Comment

bro the only chicks im ever stumped by are white girls. chased everything else for so long i forgot.

Comment

See if she wants to watch the Bronco game. If she says no then tell that trick to kick rocks.

Comment

You're lucky she's not Latino, Mark. Otherwise you'd have had to take her to club that specialized in Chicano or Salsa. Then afterwards she likely would have wanted to go back to your place to get pregnant.

Comment

You're lucky she's not Latino, Mark. Otherwise you'd have had to take her to club that specialized in Chicano or Salsa. Then afterwards she likely would have wanted to go back to your place to get pregnant.
                    the mayan bar just plays pitbul reggetone and roquero but the drinks are cheap. ive always had great luck at the mayan bar. you can go stag on a saturday night and pull a solid 8.

Comment

Seriously, just one question, Mannie : If she was Asian, why would it have to be a Korean restaurant that Mark took her to?

Asians don't like steaks, or seafood?

I'd seriously be offended if I were the girl in this situation and you suggested we goto a Korean place.

Then again, I'm white.

On dates, normally we go to a coffee joint, do some yoga, then go antique shopping.

Comment

Working...
                      X