Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who prefer to be the next opponent of Sergio Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
    the problem of middleweight boxers is that many inexperienced and with good potential. then if beats Pirog, Golovkin is better, beats Golovkin, Sturm is better. You have to let peel between them, to really fight any deserve Martinez. Today I think Sturm and Abraham could be potential fights at 160, the other boxers as Pirog, Golovkin, Geale, Proksa, Lee, N'Dam N'Jikam, Korobov, Rubio, Chavez, etc, fight each other until one is a great champion
    damn, forgot AA, he's back to middleweight for sure? he'd be a pretty good opponent for now. rubio and sturm have already been around, so there should be no waiting. pirog is also 31, so i doubt he gets any better, that fight should be pushed too.
    golovkin is the younger one at 29. he's not a big name as the other ones, but imo he might be the most talented. chavez jr is just a pampered bitch, i doubt he even faces anyone notable next year. guys like korobov and njikam aren't really in the picture imo cause they're steady fighting in europe, and i doubt they make a serious push to be known elsewhere (mainly the states).
    proksa is good though, he's got a nice style to him, and surprisingly, he's fought here in the states before. he's been on the undercards of pacquiao/morales and castillo/corrales, which is pretty crazy. hopefully he becomes a big name next year.

Comment

50 for Pirog??? Alright who made those alts? Confess up already...

TBH, I want him to fight the winner of Margarito-Cotto II.

Reason is, Martinez is always taking big risk low reward fights and he isn't getting any younger. He deserves a big pay check from a good profile fight. It's not fair to him, he has fought whoever they put in his path and it's time for him to call some shots.

Margarito or Cotto are both great draws.

Comment

Cotto vs Margarito winner will make Sergio some cash Pac and Money won't fight him.

Comment

None of the above

I want him to beat the **** out of Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
            Chavez Jr beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
              Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
              Chavez Jr beats him.
              Make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Get him in with pirog

Comment

Working...
                X