Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones is the greatest fighter I have ever laid eyes on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how to embed and Im a little to the left at the moment but this video will give a bit of context when Roy made it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vdHJFJeijw

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      but he is the seventh best color commentator Ive ever seen.

Opinions?
      I would say he is an extremely great fighter and a better than average color commentator.

Comment

RJJ is the best I have seen also.

He has had some vet good fights as commentator too, and provided some great insights.

Comment

from 154 to Heavyweight Champion
          ONLY PERSON IN BOXING HISTORY TO DO THIS
          #1 P4P ALL TIME

Comment

Oh I love that I got to grow up watching the great Roy Jones. I remember he had a 4 year stretch where nobody went the distance. It still bothers me that he didn’t retire after the 1st Tarver fight. Can you imagine if he did?
            And to call him a cherry picker who beat bums? There weren’t bums when they signed to fight him. He was just so awesome that he made them all look like bums!
            Y’all must’ve forgot!!!

Comment

I was just having some fun really with this thread. Its apparent there are some ignorant mfers about my boy.

Mfers need to do some research...nobody beats prime Roy.
              the problem with this argument is that Roy Jones Jr didn't believe it same as Floyd Mayweather Jr didn't, and that's why they cherrypicked their way around challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                from 154 to Heavyweight Champion
                ONLY PERSON IN BOXING HISTORY TO DO THIS
                #1 P4P ALL TIME
                Ruiz was paid to put up a bit of a fight in rd1 then completely give up for the other 11 rds, something he'd never done before and never did again. Joke of an accomplishment. That part of it anyway.

Comment

Roy Jones is a drugs cheat. So please stop calling this cherry picking cheat, great. He's nothing of the sort.

Comment

but he is the seventh best color commentator Ive ever seen.

Opinions?
                    Ali.

End of thread.

Comment

nobody beats prime Roy.
                      you can keep saying that but doesnt make it true does it, in reality nobody knows about all the fantasy matchups of prime vs prime, styles make fights and all of that. might as well stop saying NOBODY beats prime roy, you can believe it but it is impossible to verify so is sort of a pointless titbit to keep throwing out there, doesnt aid your argument at all just displays fanboyism and irrational fawning

Comment

Working...
                      X