No announcement yet.

lomachenko-Linares rematcj possible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lomachenko-Linares rematcj possible?

It was a great fight that was even at the time of stoppage and Linares feels he could have continued.

What are the chances of rematch?

Linares could not have continued

Comment

No.

Excluding the knock down Loma was clearly in control. He got tagged but never once did you think he was seriously in trouble.

Comment

Down the line yeah why not but not an immediate rematch. Linares can regroup and Loma is looking to unify unless the Pac fight is there.

I'm surprised one card was even and another had Linares ahead, sure he won some rounds but I thought Loma had a decent lead.

Comment

Linares could not have and did not want to continue. Rematch?...maybe someday, not anytime soon.

Comment

I wanna see Loma-Beltran next.
            Then Mikey Garcia if they can get it done.

Comment

rematch is pointless

Comment

Fight was even on the cards sign the rematch

Comment

Linares can say what he wants, his face when he went down was that of a man who had mentally given up.
                  To say the judges had 1 even and 1 ahead is the very reason why he should not even consider a rematch. He was in control of that fight and those cards were rigged. He can move on to bigger things already, unify, pac then Garcia or Tank if he ever grows a pair.

Comment

I would love to see a rematch, but I would prefer it after 1 or 2 fights in the meantime

Comment

Working...
                    X