Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Wilder Just Did Same Thing Over & Over Against Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoffeler View Post
    Breazeale is being paid to take a dive, there's no way this fight lasts longer than two rounds.
    Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
    I'm sure Breazeale will take the dive money and still try to KO Wilder because these guys really hate each other.
    Breazeale has been waiting for this opportunity ever since that night in Birmingham over two years ago. It's gonna get rough in there. The referee is going to have a lot of work on his hands, because Dominic's coming into the ring on Saturday with bad intentions. He wants to put Deontay in the hospital.

Comment

It is true of Wilder, although it is a heck of a right hand. Fury probably got upset that he let himself caught with that punch in the second knockdown, because he did a good job avoiding Wilder's punches easily for most of the fight. If Brezeale gets caught too much he'll be knocked out. It will be interesting if Brezeale catches Wilder with a big punch to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        There's no way Wilder should win this fight with so many things against him. You guys are being taking for a ride just like the Fury fight. Wilder will have his second loss soon.
        I'd actually be surprised if Breazeale wins. He is fairly durable but slower than Fury and a much worse boxer overall and Wilder still eventually caught Fury (albeit too late to win the fight IMO). Unless he bangs out Wilder with a big shot, it's going to be a hard night for Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
          I'm sure Breazeale will take the dive money and still try to KO Wilder because these guys really hate each other.
          Where did you hear that about taking a dive or are you just making **** up?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoffeler View Post
            Breazeale is being paid to take a dive, there's no way this fight lasts longer than two rounds.
            Breazeale doesn’t strike me as the type. I genuinely believe him when he says he wants to knock Wilder out. It seems being punked out by marsellos has really had an impact on him

Comment

I’m rooting for Breazeale but I don’t want to mess up these super fights and I fear the boxing gods won’t either.

Breazeale doesn’t appear more powerful than Ortiz and Wilder’s chin was enough to survive a beating from Ortiz. Having said that, I expect Dom to sit on every punch and I expect Wilder to present some big openings in the first few rounds if Dom survives the opening minute

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                I'm sort of confused. Are you for Wilder or against him?
                I'm team Wildher 100%. War Beyonce!

Comment

IF and IF by mistake Breazeale wins he would sell that belt for 30 shekels

Comment

Wilder does do the same thing over and over. He has a limited skillset.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                      I'd actually be surprised if Breazeale wins. He is fairly durable but slower than Fury and a much worse boxer overall and Wilder still eventually caught Fury (albeit too late to win the fight IMO). Unless he bangs out Wilder with a big shot, it's going to be a hard night for Breazeale.
                      Most said the same thing about Fury because he couldn't punch. The truth is anyone can find weaknesses with anyone. In this case Breazeales speed but Wilders never fought a real heavy handed guy and it's just another element that will be his down fall.

Comment

Working...
                      X