No announcement yet.

Al Qaeda is Disappointing Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Qaeda is Disappointing Me

I really thought Al Qaeda and all their militant Islamist friends were gonna be worthy foes. I mean, they have fire in their eyes and Allah in their hearts. Afghanistan was supposed to be another Vietnam, with the rugged terrain and all. But our forces went over there and cleaned house with I believe only a few deaths. They've lost thousands.

These Jihadi warriors barely put up a fight. They ran across border and we've never heard from them since. Those that we did catch, got stuffed into metal containers under the blazing sun and started bitching for water. I would have thought that maybe suicide bombers whould hit inside the states, or that they'd pull off another attack of 9-11 magnitude. Everyone keeps saying that they have smuggled in suitcase nukes. Yet, 2 Thanksgivings have past since 9-11-2001, one New Year's day, one Independence day, and a another Christmas and New Year's coming up. Each holiday I brace for an attack, yet nothing happens. I'm getting bored here. If thay had nukes, they would have used them by now and have had many reasons to over the past year.

Instead, they've bombed places in Bali, Pakistan, Kenya, all places outside of US jurisdiction. They remind me of the bad guys in movies who have to go after the women and children related to the hero, but not the hero himself. WTF!?!?!

Uhhhh...what about the bomb blasts in Bali and Kenya that killed several hundred?

Or doesn't that count because the victims were mainly non-American?

Comment

don't get into a false sense of security.

Comment

[quote:dd180aa7a9="Shake n' bake"]don't get into a false sense of security.[/quote:dd180aa7a9]
        Correct!

Comment

lets hope this doesnt jinx us

Comment

We rule all!

Comment

That is because they are ****eating cowards, and that is all they will ever be. For every innocent child or civilian they kill we will kill 5-10 thousand of these goat ****ers. Stupid ****s. Suicide bombers! That is the stupidest military strategy in the entire history of the world. Have fun sucking Satans **** for eternity you chicken **** little bitches.

Comment

Working...
              X