No announcement yet.

Floyd sits back and watches Pac and Co destroy themselves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    The Cherry Pac'er doesn't want to get juiced random OST style. Learn to deal with it.
    I dealt with that already and it is what it is.

You have to deal with that JCC JR has put his zero on the line more times than Floyd has.

Floyd has to step his game up.

Hell Alvarez, is about to catch-up to Floyd. He's about to hit that 41-0 mark and his only like what? 21yrd old?

Damn...Floyd is slippin.

Comment

Lol. TS is worst than the Crackhead Sr. Worst Poster I've ever seen in Boxingscene.

I see *****s Bashing but they talk also about Floyd , Williams and other Americans.

This threadstarter only talks about Pacquiao and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        It could very well be...Both are idiots.

How sad it is if it's 2 different guys though?

Like how many of delusional straight up faggots are there in this world?

So sometimes I do wonder all the gay Floyd fans(like the TS) are just all one in the same. Because, if it is more than one guy than that is a scary thought.
        I have just come to understand that Floyd has a "cult" on the net...

LMFAO is one of them. I really pay them no mind, it's just that he is on late, like me.

So I have no choice (really I do), but to read his garbage..

The bad thing about this "cult", is they fail to understand the same crap over and over gets lame...And makes you look as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
          Lol. TS is worst than the Crackhead Sr. Worst Poster I've ever seen in Boxingscene.

I see *****s Bashing but they talk also about Floyd , Williams and other Americans.

You're no better. So you shouldn't be talking.

If I remember correctly you even had some racist post before. How you're not banned I do not know

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post

Floyd's on vacation. And going to prison for life and a day. What else is there to say?

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              I have just come to understand that Floyd has a "cult" on the net...

LMFAO is one of them. I really pay them no mind, it's just that he is on late, like me.

So I have no choice (really I do), but to read his garbage..

The bad thing about this "cult", is they fail to understand the same crap over and over gets lame...And makes you look as such.
              Very true.

Comment

i bet the genius was laughing his ass off at pac the other night when he was in jail.

i bet he spent the whole night thinking about what a dumb **** pac is

Comment

It's the 'ol Sugar Ray Leonard move against Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                    Genius move by Floyd.

First Floyd asks Manny to take the same tests as he would.

Manny ADMITS he is physically and mentally weaker than Floyd by claiming blood loss before a fight will make him less than 100%.

Floyd sits back on vacation and watches the travelling carnival side show act with Pac fighting Cheato for a vacant belt then RUNNNING from Sergio.

Floyd watches Manny "select" older man Mosley..Floyd's leftovers.

Media backlash already starting on the honest Congroidsman.

Floyd's already beaten Pac...

And he hasn't even fought him yet.

Floyd will return from vacation and Segio will challenge Floyd.

Poor wittle nice guy Manny will be left in the dust once again.

Floyd? Is that you Floyd? For a moment when I heard Floyd has already beaten Pac when Fraud Jr. has done everything imaginable to avoid fighting Pac... I thought you were serious.

Comment

Manny ADMITS he is physically and mentally weaker than Floyd by claiming blood loss before a fight will make him less than 100%.
                      blood test is irrelevant. urine tests will detect PEDs. google Chael Sonnen.

if the idiot in you would still insist that manny is ducking floyd by not taking the blood test, go kill yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X