Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Carl Froch ever stfu about Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Carl Froch ever stfu about Calzaghe?

LOL...?

Just type in "Carl Froch" in google news and all that ever comes up is Carl spouting **** about Joe, he needs to get over it.

Froch: "Calzaghe was messy and inaccurate with his punches. Nothing really landed on Hopkins. I thought Calzaghe got beat"
    Carl Froch says he will produce a better performance than Joe Calzaghe did at the weekend in his WBC Super-Middleweight Title Final Eliminator against Denis Inkin (Russia) at the Trent FM Nottingham Arena on May 10. British champion Froch (22-0) 18 KO’s was not overly impressed by Clazaghe's points win over Bernard Hopkins in Las Vegas on Saturday..

'Cobra' Froch (Nottingham, England) fights Inkin live on ITV1 in the UK and on a slight delay on a ShoBox special in the US for the right to be the next mandatory challenger for the WBC title held by Calzaghe.

"I've been a big Calzaghe fan down the years and I obviously wanted him to win, but it was a terrible performance from him and I thought Hopkins did enough on the night," said Froch.

"Calzaghe was messy and inaccurate with his punches. Nothing really landed on Hopkins. I thought Calzaghe got beat”.

"To be fair to Joe styles make fights and Hopkins was just looking to spoil later on, but I intend to give a better performance against Inkin. I'm treating this as a world title fight even though it is a final eliminator because I think Joe would rather give up the belt than fight me, I’m to fresh and to dangerous."

Also on the Hennessy Sports bill is Junior Witter's (Bradford, England) next defence of his WBC Light-Welterweight Title against his mandatory challenger Timothy Bradley (Palm Springs, USA).

I surpose it must be frustrating for carl, he is obviously talented, he has sat back and watch so called super Joe take fights with a long list of midgets and bums, oh and a guys whos lost to Froch's ****ing sparring partner. Now hes after ****ing old men 10 years past there best.

Calzghe is a Chicken **** *****, he is scared of Froch.

Manfredo:wank:

Comment

why would calzaghe fight froch the ****, no-one has ever heard of him, he's never gonna be big time he needs to **** off

Comment

on this subject, hatton is bein a ***** for not fightin witter

Comment

Carl fraud froch is just on his period because he knows he'll never be a legend like Calzaghe. ****, Denis Inkin might give Carl Fraud Froch his first loss, hahaha... Just hoking froch probably gets passed Inkin, but the point I'm making is that Carl is overrated and I think he even realizes it.

Comment

Froch is a joke, I can't wait untill someone knocks him out. He's using Calzaghe's name just to build his own name, he seriously needs to shut the **** up and build his own career.

Comment

It's obvious he's never going to get Calzaghe.

I agree, he needs to stop mentioning his name and takeover where Joe left off. It would be good to see another British fighter reigning the SMW division as it's one of the strongest.

Forget Joe, Carl. There's no proof you can even beat guys such as Kessler and Taylor.

All this coming from a huge Froch fan.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                It's obvious he's never going to get Calzaghe.

I agree, he needs to stop mentioning his name and takeover where Joe left off. It would be good to see another British fighter reigning the SMW division as it's one of the strongest.

Forget Joe, Carl. There's no proof you can even beat guys such as Kessler and Taylor.

All this coming from a huge Froch fan.
                I'd support the guy if he just got off Calzaghe's back for once, he needs to make his own career now and stop bringing his name into the equation, everyone is like "WHO?".

Comment

Unfortunately this has happend in boxing for all time! A up coming challenger gets a lot more paper space and tv exposure by repeatedly calling out and slagging off a better known champion.

For what it's worth Calzaghe would destroy froch! would like to see Froch clean up the divison when Kessler moves up to LHW and Calzaghe retires!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
                    Froch is a joke, I can't wait untill someone knocks him out. He's using Calzaghe's name just to build his own name, he seriously needs to shut the **** up and build his own career.
                    All Calzaghe fans dismiss Froch as a Joke, come on guys what is Evans Ashira, Bika, Manfredo Jnr, two midgets and a bum.

Plus if Joes win over 43 yrs old makes him a legend, surely this makes Frochs win over Spring Chicken Robin Reid stunning.

Why do you think Frank Warren has made numerous attemts to Sign Carl for Sports Network???????? He is desperate to Promote The Cobra.

Do you realy think Joe would avoid Carls Right Hand for 12 rounds?? I dont.

Go and se him fight because the noise when a punch lands is sickening.

Keep on Running.

BTW I agree that Hatton is a ***** for avoiding Witter, its embarassing for Ricky, and im a fan of Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                    X