No announcement yet.

David Haye hiding backstage from Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    Wlad went to his country and clowned Haye in his own language.

That must've hurt his ego almost as much as being completely shut down in the fight.

It was indeed an epic ownery.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Saw it on another forum, from 3:50 onward. Still a classic.

Wlad makes him look like a pansy.

i truly loved the way that wladimir was ****ing with david hayes mind, lol, wlad made david look like a moron by outwitting him without really having to make it get personal or saying anything negative aswell, this is ****in classic ****, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        Lol Wlad. "HOW MUCH IS YOUR PURSE?"

He made Haye look like a complete fool here. You could tell who was more confident going into the fight just by this interview.
        BINGO!!!!

thats how I saw it....Wlad sonned him hard...Haye's son must refer to Wlad as grand dad now

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          BINGO!!!!

thats how I saw it....Wlad sonned him hard...Haye's son must refer to Wlad as grand dad now

Comment

I wasn't a big fan of Wlad before the Haye fight...hell I don't really watch him even now but he definitely came out of that whole situation looking like a true gent.

I couldn't help laughing every time Wlad was in an interview. Intelligent and classy. Seems a great dude, where as Haye came across as a little child but hey; he earned a shot against Wlad and talked himself into a massive pay day.

Comment

I wish Wladimir had KO'd Haye.

Comment

David 'Aye don't like Wladimir don't David 'Aye.

Comment

Working...
                X