No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin Wants to fight GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Quillin Wants to fight GGG

I have seen people saying he's scared of GGG but in this interview he is saying he wants to fight him in the future
    http://ring tv.craveonline.com/videos/video/657693-real-talk-peter-quillinmov

How about for his next fight?

Comment

Easier fights out there for Quillin, unfortunately I don't think he's going fight 3G when Macklin, Lee, Barker, or Geale would all jump at the chance to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack
        Easier fights out there for Quillin, unfortunately I don't think he's going fight 3G when Macklin, Lee, Barker, or Geale would all jump at the chance to fight him.
        Barker and Lee are after each other. More money in that fight than fighting GGG. I doubt Geale wants any part of GGG.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Barker and Lee are after each other. More money in that fight than fighting GGG. I doubt Geale wants any part of GGG.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          I'm saying those guys would all jump at the chance to fight Quillin, not 3G. Nobody is jumping at the chance to fight Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I have seen people saying he's scared of GGG but in this interview he is saying he wants to fight him in the future
            http://ring tv.craveonline.com/videos/video/657693-real-talk-peter-quillinmov
            Hahaha, but when GGG offered him a title shot last year when Chocolate said he'd beat up his own mom for a title, he didn't take it.
            He just said a couple of weeks ago GGG had to build his name up like Chocolate was some kind of huge network star.
            Ummm, how many events has he headlined?
            GGG headlined 2 HBO events in less than a year and has a third one coming in June

Comment

I just wonder how long would it take for GGG to 'build his name' (whatever that exactly means)...

Guy is doing everything he can. It's shame he can't show his full skillset when noone fights him. And he is a champion, it should be easier than this.

Comment

Quillen knows that one left hook would ko GG. Quillen sees cracks in GG that he can expose. Quillen in 3...

Comment

Don't turn GG into Margarito. Neither Margarito or GG are/were built like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Don't turn GG into Margarito. Neither Margarito or GG are/were built like that.
                    What the hell are you ranting about this time??

Didn't Quillin just go life and death with some French bum? GGG would sodomize him.

Comment

Working...
                    X