No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    He looked like Zack Padilla to me. High work rate and he had some defensive moves even as he punched.
    Zack PAdilla was a machine!! Dude is from Azusa, California, I lived there for a few years, he was our hero..

Comment

Lets hope he is nothing like Margarito or it will all end in tradegy

Comment

Leo is a beast man!

Mexico is pumping them out!

Comment

He is a clean cut, well spoken, body punching, high volume type of fighter. The networks will fall in love with him soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            Zack PAdilla was a machine!! Dude is from Azusa, California, I lived there for a few years, he was our hero..
            To bad when he was sparing against Mosley he developed a blood clot in his brain.

I was turning on everybody that would listen to me to watch him fight.

I rather compare Santa Cruz to Padilla than Margo. Margo eats too many punches Santa Cruz had very good movement in the offensive in that fight

Comment

Very impressed. Give him a year or so, then make Mares vs Santa Cruz. What a war.

Comment

hell yeah
                me gusta. first time i've seen him that i can remember. at least that's the first time he's stood out to the point where i remembered him

the kid showed a lot. i need to watch the fight once more because i want to see him again. cant wait for his next fight

he looked to have a nice arsenal of punches. nice speed for an aggressor. more volume than power obviously, but there were some very hard shots mixed in for a 118 lber with that sort of output. think about how few punches donaire threw when he was knocking guy's heads off at 118. this kid actually fights like a bantamweight. non stop motion without being reckless. goes to the body well. he can break guys down at the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Very impressed. Give him a year or so, then make Mares vs Santa Cruz. What a war.

that would be insane action

Comment

I really like Cruz so far. I would like to see him with a few different styles before I go all in. But he is progessing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I really like Cruz so far. I would like to see him with a few different styles before I go all in. But he is progessing very well.
                      118 is a bit light right now, but at 122 there are some bad ass dudes and he's not ready for them yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X