Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite currently active heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my favorite, but Chisora has leaped into the most entertaining heavyweight spot.

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
      Not my favorite, but Chisora has leaped into the most entertaining heavyweight spot.
      Chisora isn't a good man, but by being so controversial he has brought a lot of media attention to the HW division.

Comment

Malik Scott or Mike Perez.

We need more s**t like Chisora in the HW division. LIke him or not, the guy is insane, but he has brought some media attention to the HW division.

Comment

Tyson Fury for the pure comedy factor!

I really WANT to like Wlad, he is such a good man and cool guy on top of being the best out there, in the ring though he is too cautious for my liking usually. I can see him looking lethal tonight though

Solis is very good and i like his style but the way he let himself get so fat annoyed me

Other than those guys i like Martin Rogan and Monte Barrett

Comment

Vitali has been my favorite HW for many years now. I always preffered him big over his little brother. Wlad has grown on me though and while Vitali is beginning to show his age, Wlad continues to look fresh.

So its Vitali for me but wlad is closing in.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko. True professional who will fight any opponent and he always shows up in top fighting trim. I can say the same thing about his brother but I prefer Vitali. Even if I don't follow the HW so much, you can't deny their supremacy.

Comment

I like Wlad as a person. Very nice guy who knows the sport and represents it well. He's also very talented in the ring, just a little too cautious for my liking, but I understand why.

Generally speaking, very few heavies interest me currently. I like David Haye as I find him funny and enjoy his fighting style, but he's not active at the moment which only leaves Solis that I like.

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
                  returning the favor... thanks my man

Comment

Where's George Foreman III on the list?

Comment

I haven't got any favourites at heavyweight but if i had to choose my vote would go to Wladimir Klitschko.

Good skillset and a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X