Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont Americans just scrap NFL, NBA, MLB and join the rest of the world with footb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I aint american and I enjoy NBA and NFL a lot more than football. There's just more happening all the time. But the constant timeouts and breaks in play are frustrating.

Comment

Soccer is mostly exciting during the World Cup and EPL, every other time, soccer is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        The reason most of the world is enamored by football is simple - it requires virtually no equipment, so no matter how broke you or your environment are, you can play and practice.
        Wrong. It's because it's a deceptively simple game with simply deceptive depth.

Comment

we are too cool for soccer

*leaves thread to go watch baseball

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
            I aint american and I enjoy NBA and NFL a lot more than football. There's just more happening all the time. But the constant timeouts and breaks in play are frustrating.
            You're not american?

Comment

Great Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Wrong. It's because it's a deceptively simple game with simply deceptive depth.
                  I thought you were smarter than this. The reason the game is popular and produces top players in the third world is exactly what I said it to be. It has nothing whatsoever to do with some supposed superior "depth".

Comment

I like watching soccer(football) during the world cup or any major tournament. Otherwise it sucks wasting 2 hours only to have a match end in a 0-0 draw.

Comment

bump!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X