Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder would knock Usyk out in one round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder was getting outboxed by Szpilka who is as big as Usyk and 100x less good.
    Dream on

Comment

Wilder was having a lot of difficulties with Szpilka's boxing (falling all over the place). Usyk is ten times better than Szpilka, in every way. So, no, Wilder won't tame him in a round.

I can see Wilder getting outboxed, tho, even KOed.

Comment

Usyk would fight Wilder differently. I do not remember Usyk getting busted up and I think he KOed Bellow with one punch. I doubt Wilder can just ignore his power. Wilder can KO anybody if he lands the big right hand clean and often enough. Nothing new about that. He KOs almost everyone he fights. But Usyk is more skilled than anyone he has ever fought and I don't think anyone has knocked Usyk down yet. If you are sure Wilder wins by 1st round KO then bet on it if they fight. You will get good odds. Look at all the guys who were not anywhere near as skillful as Usyk who lasted into the late rounds with Wilder. Most cruiserweights weigh much more than 200 pounds in the ring. I doubt there would be much weight difference between Wilder and Usyk. Wilder weighed 209 for Fury although he has been as high as 225. Usyk would probably be near 220.

Comment

Idk about the 1st round but he would hurt Usyk with the first flush right hand he landed.

Comment

Honestly, i don't give a **** about Usyk unless he's about to **** with a uni match. If Usyk is say the WBO's mando after his Witherspoon fight and they're not trying to hear anything about uni then Wilder ought to bust him good. If not, Usyk is after Uni.

Unification matters most

Don't really care about an Ortiz rematch

Don't care as much about a Fury rematch as I do uni

Certainly don't care about holding up either a Fury rematch or a Uni up to give the CW champ a crack at the WBC.

Comment

I don't honestly don't know who wins it but I'd be on the edge of my seat for 12 rounds or as long as it lasted.

Comment

Deontay has no fear of roid users.it brings out the best in him.there more the better.

Comment

Usyk for sure will outbox him for as long as it lasts.

Usyk can even KO him with accumulation of punches, besides when has Wilder ever been known to have a solid chin? He's been hurt plenty. Listen, even Wlad took some bombs and didn't go down in his day, but at the end of the day he could always be KOd. Same with Wilder.

The only question here is, can Usyk hang in there for 12 or KO Wilder before he himself gets KOd.

So to me, its a pretty close fight. Wilder can KO anyone on the planet, and Usyk will 100% outbox him.

BTW I bet on a stinker in Chicago, Usyk been out for way too long and he is a slow started to boot, so its gonna be a **** fight.

Wilder can potentially be the easiest fight for Usyk at HW because if he can stay out of the way of that right hand, he can at least wrestle with Wilder a bit since the weight will be similar.

Now someone like AJ........thats a big body to deal with, thats a strong boy. He will lean on you a la Wlad and there goes your energy.
                  Last edited by Banderivets; 10-10-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                    Deontay has no fear of roid users.it brings out the best in him.there more the better.
                    Usyk on the sauce?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Keep telling yourself that. Sounds like Wilder wants to duck Usyk.
                      He's no threat to Deontay.

Because Deontay has no intention of ever fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X