Tonight on Telefutura GOOD PROSPECTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
    YES HE is.....

I believe they are cousins or something like that....
    Damn, another Jose Cotto, wait, I'mma take him off my prospect watch list than....

Comment

...johnatan gonzalez was the "CUCO" of mc williams arroyo...

that kid have a bright future....

Comment

...johnatan gonzalez was the "CUCO" of mc williams arroyo...

that kid have a bright future....
        What? LOL Who do you think will be the best from PR, please no Wilfredo JR. LOL

Comment

as for now... papito is the one with the pedigree and heart......

besides him.... I like McJoe over mcWilliams.... but both are just 2 green......

the only rising star we have with a potential to become something big in the next few years is WV2 handsdown.

Comment

as for now... papito is the one with the pedigree and heart......

besides him.... I like McJoe over mcWilliams.... but both are just 2 green......

the only rising star we have with a potential to become something big in the next few years is WV2 handsdown.
            Mc williams is the superstar he just fights toughter competition than Mc joe does, I dont see how anybody can get the twinss mixed up, it was Mcwilliams who became World Am champion, first Puerto Rican since Wilfredo Gomez to do that.

Sorry I dissagree with Wilfredo JR. LOL strongly. HUGELY. I think Wilfredo Jr should join JUlio Chavez Jr as a WHO GIVES A FUK?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              good card.

tba is the man though. I'd look out for that cat.
              hell nah bruh TBD would smoke TBA all day errday!!

Comment

^^^ why is that you think like that about papito?? its ok to disagree so
                it really amaze me that you Strongly hugely.... what papito lacks is boxing technique... and you can work on that.. hes young... his father is taking him in a good pace.... so... theres a lot room to improve... hes training every single day... like rocky... I can swear that cos my little cousins go to the same gym he trains.. and I see him there working his ass of every single day....

he have the frame, and physical condition..... if he can manage him self to learn more the game technically he will be big.....

I like McWilliams but I dont know I see his brother more calm down in the ring, thats why I like him over mcwilliams.....

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                  Do it, post your list, I wanna laugh.....go ahead, I'am interested....
                  You can laugh, **BUT** you won't effectively refute it like you didn't the list of Mexicans PR's dodged. Just defending myself kid.

1) Calderon doged a prime Arce(who fought Darchynian) and Argentina's Aguirre(WBC 8 defenses)
                  2) Dieppa dodged Arce and Argentina's Narvaez(WBO 16 defenses) and Wongjongkam(WBC 17 defenses)
                  3) J Camacho @ R Lopez(who fought Vorapin, Sorjaturong, Alvarez 2x) and Russia's Arbachacov(WBC 9 defenses)
                  4) J De Jesus @ R Lopez and Myung Woo(WBA 17 def)
                  5) Cesar Seda @ Montiel (Hasegawa, Johnson, Donaire next) and Darchynian, Hasegawa, Anselmo Moreno and Arg.'s Alvarez**WBO 16 def)
                  6) Eric Morel @ Montiel and Wongjongkam and Alvarez and Sahaprom(14 def)
                  7) Almena @ Tapia(Barrera), Ploenchet(9 def), Arbachakov
                  8) Jose Ruiz @ Zaragoza(Fenech, Morales, M Lora) and Galaxy(19 def)
                  9) J Lopez @ Montiel, Darchynian, Donaire, Hasegawa
                  10) WV1 @ Morales(Pac 3X!, Barrera 3x, J Jones, Zaragoza), Barrera(Pac 2x, JM Marquez, Khan, Morales 3x, Mckinney, J Jones, Tapia), Luisito Espinoza and Kennedy Mckinney
                  11) Juanma @ JM Marquez(Pac 2x, Mayweather, Barrera, Chris John), and Gamboa
                  12) D Jimenez @ Kennedy mckinney
                  13) O fernandez @ Zaragoza(Fenech, Morales, Lora)
                  14) V Fonseca @ prime Rafa Marquez(Johnson, Austin)
                  15) Felix Camacho @ Zaragoza
                  16) WV2 @ Salido(JM Marquez, Gamboa), Gamboa, John
                  17) Franky Toledo @ JMM
                  18) Angel Chacon @ JMM
                  19) D Santos @ Morales, Barrera, Espinosa
                  20) O Cruz @ JMM, John, Soto
                  21) R martinez @ JMM, Soto(Joan Guzman)

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                    You can laugh, **BUT** you won't effectively refute it like you didn't the list of Mexicans PR's dodged. Just defending myself kid.

1) Calderon doged a prime Arce(who fought Darchynian) and Argentina's Aguirre(WBC 8 defenses)
                    2) Dieppa dodged Arce and Argentina's Narvaez(WBO 16 defenses) and Wongjongkam(WBC 17 defenses)
                    3) J Camacho @ R Lopez(who fought Vorapin, Sorjaturong, Alvarez 2x) and Russia's Arbachacov(WBC 9 defenses)
                    5) Cesar Seda @ Montiel (Hasegawa, Johnson, Donaire next) and Darchynian, Hasegawa, Anselmo Moreno and Arg.'s Alvarez**WBO 16 def)
                    10) WV1 @ Morales(Pac 3X!, Barrera 3x, J Jones, Zaragoza), Barrera(Pac 2x, JM Marquez, Khan, Morales 3x, Mckinney, J Jones, Tapia), Luisito Espinoza and Kennedy Mckinney
                    17) Franky Toledo @ JMM
                    18) Angel Chacon @ JMM

100 x 35 p4p #1 champions developer!! u can like it or not.. but one thing is for sure.. you have to DEAL WITH THAT FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post

17) Franky Toledo @ JMM
                      18) Angel Chacon @ JMM
                      just because they did not fight you conclude that they DUCKED...GTFO!!!!!

You are just superimposing your opinion and bias.... complete fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X