No announcement yet.

What's so great about matthew hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
    Matthew Hatton is the brother of a real boxer, right?
    if ricky hatton counts as a real boxer then yes.

i'm not too sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
      if ricky hatton counts as a real boxer then yes.

i'm not too sure though.
      I am from America and I have watched a few of his fights. He counts. This David Haye character on the other hand is a fake boxer.

Comment

What??Matthew Hatton is the only fighter around 147 that has a remote chance of dethroning the true & only pfp,all time greatest floyd jr!!

Comment

Looking at this Matthew Hatton character's record I have determined him to be exactly as good as Lovemore N'Dou who I recognize as having lost to every single boxer on earth except Matthew Hatton with whom he had a draw.

Comment

Americans are just scared Matthew Hatton will ruin Mayweather brutally like Gary Lockett did to Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
              Americans are just scared Matthew Hatton will ruin Mayweather brutally like Gary Lockett did to Kelly Pavlik.
              Caught a staff infection from his limey teeth. Complete fluke.

Comment

I can't believe everyone is overlooking Ray Hatton -- the true star of the Hatton family. I see Floyd is not only ducking him, he won't even acknowledge his existence.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  I can't believe everyone is overlooking Ray Hatton -- the true star of the Hatton family. I see Floyd is not only ducking him, he won't even acknowledge his existence.
                  he'll get his shot, just wait.

"Pretty Boy", "Money" and now... Floyd "The Hattonutioner" Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                  X