so will JMM give up on chasing pac??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    jmm would do it just for the payday.
    he'd do it just to get a chance to guzzle his own piss.

Comment

Probably not.

But after Packy loses to Floyd, he'll probably retire rather than face JMM again.

JMM's gonna knock him out if they fight again.

And I disagree, the shot version of Cotto that fought Packy would've lost to JMM too.

Cotto's too flatfooted, w/ no defense. JMM' would pick him apart.

Comment

do you pull back mosleys foreskin when ur sucking him off? tired of your bull**** posts. On the books he LOST,LOST,LOST. entiende etupid....lets start ther drums for pac mosley and then maybe you can change that idiotic post that you post over and over and over again. Last time i even humor you or the same post. Everyone should ignore you until you get more creative with your posts. My boy Cotto lost but he didnt pull a duran and quit and say no mas. HE Gave it his all. He'll be back with a new trainer( hopefully naseem richardson( mosleys and hopkins new trainer because no way in hell mosley beats margarito with the same trainers he was usisng before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Probably not.

But after Packy loses to Floyd, he'll probably retire rather than face JMM again.

And I disagree, the shot version of Cotto that fought Packy would've lost to JMM too.

JMM doesn't have the chin to withstand welterweight punches, heck even pitter-pat Juan Diaz wobbled him. JMM's ancient and he doesn't have the speed or power of Pacquiao that would deter Cotto from pinning him on the ropes and killing him with bodyshots.

JMM in his prime made a name for himself battling Pacquiao who only had a left hand, and you expect and OLDER JMM to beat a still-in-peak Pacquiao who now has a lathal right hand? Puhleeez.

Comment

Probably not.

hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah
            you actually dont believe that do you?

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
              JMM doesn't have the chin to withstand welterweight punches, heck even pitter-pat Juan Diaz wobbled him. JMM's ancient and he doesn't have the speed or power of Pacquiao that would deter Cotto from pinning him on the ropes and killing him with bodyshots.

JMM in his prime made a name for himself battling Pacquiao who only had a left hand, and you expect and OLDER JMM to beat a still-in-peak Pacquiao who now has a lathal right hand? Puhleeez.
              His chin is fine. And he wasn't in his prime when he fought Packy the second time.

He was 34 and a half years old. That Packy fight was last year you know. That was "the improved" version and JMM beat him easier than in the first fight.

Packy only looks "improved" cuz' he's been kept away from good boxers and fed walking punching bags.

You'll see what happens when he fights Floyd. Boxers make Packy look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chang Mo Kei View Post
                hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah
                you actually dont believe that do you?
                Of course I do. Why else why would I type it?

Comment

His chin is fine. And he wasn't in his prime when he fought Packy the second time.

He was 34 and a half years old. That Packy fight was last year you know. That was "the improved" version and JMM beat him easier than in the first fight.

Packy only looks "improved" cuz' he's been kept away from good boxers and fed walking punching bags.

You'll see what happens when he fights Floyd. Boxers make Packy look silly.
                  Save for JMM who was a lightweight, Mayweather fought 2 of those "punching bags" and Pacquiao had an easier time with them. The punching bag Cotto beat Judah easier that Mayweather, and he actually fought and beat Mosley...who Floyd didn't have the balls to fight.

If JMM's chin's fine, why does like kissing the canvas so much?
                  Last edited by badboypeenoy; 11-17-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X