No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Would Retire Angulo, I Can Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    I like what he said. He wants to earn it by beating Canelo, Martinez, Trout or Molina
    Loved it. How often do you hear a fighter talk like that?

Comment

17' ring smallest than I thought and with some cushion to slow down a boxer, those GBP m0ther****ers...

Comment

why does he need to give angulo a rematch? he already clearly beat him. i'd like to see lara vs alvared.then if lara beat him. then he can fight mayweather. showtime can make a great double header with lara,molina,alvared,and angulo. any of the 4 can fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
          17' ring smallest than I thought and with some cushion to slow down a boxer, those GBP m0ther****ers...
          I would love to know if all the other tricks they supposedly played on Lara were true. It's been said that they told Landy he couldn't re-hydrate past a certain weight, while Angulo wasn't subject to the same restrictions.

I can't tell you how much I loved watching Lara get up from two monstrous shots from a heavy hitter and go on to make the man quit. Just because a man's preferred fighting method is boxing doesn't mean he's soft.

Comment

Lara can't beat Mayweather.
            This fight will never happen. Waste of Mayweather's time.

Comment

Damn great interview. Rarely do you hear guys say they want to earn it. Also I like how he specially states who he wants to fight and wants to give rematches to Angulo and Molina. Both fights people tend to talk about the outcome of the first fight.

Lara is the man

Comment

Alvarez kos Lara. Angulo with no head movement and was only using his left hand almost kod Lara.

Comment

Great fights though. Lara is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I really don't believe May would want any part of Lara..Not a knock on him for it,it's a bad style match up for him..This would be the one fight I'd pick against May in..
                    Floyd would walk down Lara and beat him up pretty badly. Lara cant handle pressure, and Canelo is far bigger and stronger than Lara. Floyd walked Canelo down, trapped him on the ropes, and beat that giant up. Lara may have footwork, but the problem is Floyd does too. Floyd can turn his on, off, go flatfooted, and fly out of the way when you least expect it! But I think Lara is still a good opponent for Floyd at 54! Lara, Molina, Kirkland. I would like to see Peter Quillin come down in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                      Damn great interview. Rarely do you hear guys say they want to earn it. Also I like how he specially states who he wants to fight and wants to give rematches to Angulo and Molina. Both fights people tend to talk about the outcome of the first fight.

Lara is the man
                      I wasn't much of a Lara fan before the Angulo fight. Sure, I rooted for Landy to win, but I never thought all that highly of him. After he showed those kind of guts versus "Perro" and made him turn his back, I was very impressed. Now with the words in this interview, I'm even more impressed. Lara is a worthy fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X