Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite type of meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i had to pick a meat to eat, it would be a nice steak, nothing beats that.

I also love lamb but very rarely eat it.

Comment

The one that screams the loudest before it dies

Comment

If you were British and you chose Beef....perhaps Horse was actually what you liked most?

Comment

beef SD chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            If you were British and you chose Beef....perhaps Horse was actually what you liked most?
            haha that's cold

Comment

in light of all the controversy here in britian i decided to put horse as i dont know what the hell they have been selling us lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                haha that's cold
                but.....it could also be true

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                in light of all the controversy here in britian i decided to put horse as i dont know what the hell they have been selling us lol
                I put down chicken as I was pretty confident they couldnt get that wrong and be selling us horse.....but...you know what? I'm not 100% convinced myself anymore, maybe i should have clicked horse too

Comment

I don't know why I didn't make it a public poll.

Horse is quite good.

I always get horse sashimi when I go out to an izakaya, or 'Japanese pub'.

Comment

I voted for lamb chops as my favorite, but a good steak would be harder to go without forever. Deer and buffalo are also both delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      but.....it could also be true

I put down chicken as I was pretty confident they couldnt get that wrong and be selling us horse.....but...you know what? I'm not 100% convinced myself anymore, maybe i should have clicked horse too
                      ha ha i would like to know how "long" its really been distributed out for.at least we know darlan and synchronised weren't wasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X