• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Can't argue this...he always wins...
    and the people paying always lose...

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Shane was coming off defeating the #1 WW Margarito at 147 lbs.....Sergio isn't coming off defeating any prominent 154 lb fighters, unless I missed something.....???

That comparison is GOD AWFUL
      Point being both went up in weight and both can come
      Down but fraud is just cherry picking hense the Guerrero fight then the Canelo fight. Both u and Larry bash Canelo until and cal him a ducker and a bum then Floyd is set to fight him and all of a sudden he is legit! Which is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Shane was a ww who had just ko'd margo and was the wba ww champ and #1 ww
        mosley wasn't #1. how many times do i have to expose your lies? you say gatti was #1 only because ring rankings said so but then you say mosley was #1 using some completely different ranking system. cherry picking just like floyd. mosley was not #1 in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Point being both went up in weight and both can come
          Down but fraud is just cherry picking hense the Guerrero fight then the Canelo fight. Both u and Larry bash Canelo until and cal him a ducker and a bum then Floyd is set to fight him and all of a sudden he is legit! Which is it?
          You have the wrong guy, I said I wasn't over the moon about Guerrero, but it is a legit fight against a top ranked Welterweight, something Manny has yet to do since Cotto and Clottey.

As far as Canelo, you must not pay attention to my posts. I have maintained that Canelo shouldn't fight Floyd until he beats a top ranked SWW first, Trout being the absolute best fight for him to make a Floyd fight huge.

If Floyd fought him next, the hope would be that Canelo goes on to have a great career.

Comment

• Some people find him annoying. Get over it bro. I don'thave to like a persons personality if I don't want too.

Comment

• Pac fans are jelly of that 0.

Pac got knocked out AGAIN so they are in full force trying to diminish Floyd's accomplishments but its a bit hard since hes an undefeated fighter who has never been dropped from a punch his entire career while poochiao just got knocked out for the THIRD time.

Comment

• I hope the Cherry Picker proposes to you one day because if anybody deserves to be the next Ms. Jackson, it is you Larry

Comment

• I guess I do bro my mistake.
                  Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Shane was coming off defeating the #1 WW Margarito at 147 lbs.....Sergio isn't coming off defeating any prominent 154 lb fighters, unless I missed something.....???

That comparison is GOD AWFUL
                  Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  You have the wrong guy, I said I wasn't over the moon about Guerrero, but it is a legit fight against a top ranked Welterweight, something Manny has yet to do since Cotto and Clottey.

As far as Canelo, you must not pay attention to my posts. I have maintained that Canelo shouldn't fight Floyd until he beats a top ranked SWW first, Trout being the absolute best fight for him to make a Floyd fight huge.

If Floyd fought him next, the hope would be that Canelo goes on to have a great career.

Comment

• There are a lot of different reasons why people don't like Floyd. I became a huge fan during the De La Hoya vs Floyd 24/7 shows. To me, that's what I wanted to see in a boxer. He really made me laugh at his antics, the way he clowned on Oscar and his association with 50 cent. I think my praise for him reached its highest during the Ricky Hatton fight. But things have changed. What I don't like about him is he pulls **** like taking a 2 year vacation. Practically fighting once a year, that's getting old. And also when he is interviewed he often doesn't give you a strait answer. If a question is tough, he answers in a way that's not really an answer to the question, so he can dodge the question. I don't like that ****. I still think he's a great fighter and always root for him, but I'm not as big a fan as I was before. To me Broner is the man. Floyd is on his way out soon and I hope Broner takes over the sport and is a much better champion for the people than Floyd was.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Shane was a ww who had just ko'd margo and was the wba ww champ and #1 ww
                      Mosley KOed Margarito almost 1.5 years earlier ..... At Mosley's age and with that ring rust due to inactivity, that was like forever! Mosley was ranked the way he was because of what he did to Margarito in January 2009. Not what he did in May 2010.

Now couple that with the fact that Margarito just got caught with cheating and was said to have had issues with making weight, which means, you had a Margarito that was not focused on the fight. Plus, with Mosley knowing that Margarito is coming in "brickless", it gave Mosley that extra psychological lift that aided him that night.

You same people said that Mosley was old just one year later against Manny ... lol! So there was more change in that 1 year than 1.5 before that? .... and actually Floyd fans said Mosley was old after the Mora fight and especially when it was rumored that Manny would fight Mosley!
                      Last edited by ADP02; 01-17-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X